Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Formula car racing

• Field and track

• Total voters
D

Deleted 7

It is that time of year, men are glued to the nearest pub with a T.V. and the occasional woman too (me).

OK, so I will admit that I first got into Rugby for the legs, perving rights as a woman! But I love it, I'm more into Rugby Union than League.

Football is for poofs, Rugby is a real mans game :twisted:

I'll regret that comment soon huh?

Basher

Midshipman
Have you played messdeck 5 a side? the last we played i ended up goin back onboard with bloody nosed skinned knees/ elbows! and that happened at the beginning of the game and we all carried on laughing and joking (mainly at my expense).

fair one though, most highly paid footballers nowadays are bloody fannies who care more about their hair than the game.

D

Deleted 7

Played MessDeck hockey whilst along side in Tromso. It was a laugh, played on the jetty and some one always ended up in the ogin!

Good job the divers were working on the props huh :wink:

McHammock

Lantern Swinger
Deck hockey (now banned under H&S I believe) was always a favourite. Take no prisoners !
Deck volleyball, with the ball tied to the middle of the net to stop it going overboard.
Seen quite a few people almost end up in t'oggin during both.

Being Scottish, I've got to say Rugby Union is favourite, especially after the England match.
(Actually, it's always been my favourit, played it for years & now watch it after getting to slow to stay out of the way of 16 stone props)

Oberons_Knob

Midshipman
Good ol' murder ball. Now there's a matelot's game. One medicine ball, two chairs and a bunch of neanderthals out to kill anyone or anything to get the ball at the other end of the playing area. Only one rule, anything goes! They stopped us playing it because so many of the crew were getting hurt that spare crew couldn't keep up with it.

Those were the days. Senior rats against the bunhouse, jeez it was like Agincourt. Bodies everywhere and more claret than you could shake a hairy stick at. The last game of murder ball I played in i broke my wrist afte three minutes and the two guys with broken leg and ankle respectively got injured earlier in the game! The skipper banned it.

Basher

Midshipman
Can't beat dodgeball!!! Now banned in schools my wee bro tells me. Gutted! We ended up playing it at collingwood, with volleyballs... those blighters sting just a little bit!

and before anyone says it i know the aim is to get out of the way of the ball!

the jocks liked it too cos it gave them an excuse to pummel the fat kid and get away with it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Culture Secretary and the Duke of Cambridge join sports stars to talk mental health across UK sport MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA blocks sports-fashion merger MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Shoppers could lose out in sports fashion merger MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Schools encouraged to open up sports facilities all year round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HR Sports Academy CIC MoD News 0
Acryph 3x Sports Shorts PRNC Kit List Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Sports fashion merger raises competition concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Rural sports clubs, schools and churches to go green thanks to £10 million Clean Energy Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: India-UK sports alliance to showcase bilateral trade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Adults with autism benefit from sports festival MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Sports Minister Mims Davies oral statement on racism in football MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: M6’s purple pipes kick off new life on school sports pitch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Three Trustees reappointed to the Sports Grounds Safety Authority MoD News 0
Z Sports at Yeovilton and Culdrose Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS News story: Appointments to the Sports Grounds Safety Authority Board MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government and top sports bodies to help children play more sport MoD News 0
B Sports in the RN Joining the Royal Navy 2
MoD_RSS News story: Soldiers begin training on first sports facility delivered for Army Basing Programme MoD News 0
soleil Forces Network Sports: Army V Navy Babcock Trophy: How To Watch LIVE Sports and Adventure Training 0
2 URNU and royal navy sports teams SCC and URNU 7
O Sports lottery Sports and Adventure Training 1
W Sports at BRNC Health & Fitness 1
K Boxing/Sports Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
soleil Falmouth Packet: "Mawnan Man Wins Royal Navy Sports Personality Of The Year Award" Sports and Adventure Training 0
MoD_RSS News story: Upgraded Royal Navy sports facilities unveiled MoD News 3
Sumo Olympic sports Current Affairs 140
J My favorite sports Sports and Adventure Training 12
MoD_RSS Disabled Service personnel shine at snow sports championships Current Affairs 0
soleil Combined Services Sports Awards - Sportswoman Of The Year - Lt. Lucy O'Connor Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil "Andy Gray Sacked: Sky Sports Presenter Loses Job After Sexist Remarks" Current Affairs 52
N sports outside the navy ? Blogs 4
J Sports and supplements at BRNC Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 34
soleil Rugby - Army v Navy - 01/05/2010 - Sky Sports 3 - 1500 Sports and Adventure Training 16
Powder RN life :Other classes other than Sports/Adventures? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
L sports in subs Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
daffy1 Winter sports in Scotland Hobbies & The Great Indoors 8
The_Jimmy Sports pic of the week Sports and Adventure Training 1
N Sports in the navy...Boxing Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
Rolotp Sports Teams Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
O Sports Franchise The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
T sports Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
C Sports in the RN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
5dits RN Winning Sports team Diamond Lil's 4
M new sports and mountain equipment website Health & Fitness 8
S Best Sports Nicknames Sports and Adventure Training 0
S Sports Sports and Adventure Training 3
D Yeti Sports! Diamond Lil's 0
M Sports Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
S Looking for Advernture Sports in Liverpool! Sports and Adventure Training 7
SpliceTheMainbrace What's the sports bar called in HMS Raleigh? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 9