Sports Centre Women

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by all_purple_now, Jun 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While torturing myself in the name of keeping my fitness levels up for the RNFT this evening, the thought occurred:

Why is it that all female sports centre staff appear not so much to have been hit with the ugly stick, but to have fallen out of the ugly tree, hitting every branch on the way down. Then it fell on them.

(Edge Lane Total Fitness, since you ask)

2. I knew a very attractive wren PTI once, nice girl to talk to too.

I suspect that a lot of the female sports centre staff of which you write are all lezzers anyway.

Question: Given the choice, would you go for average body/attractive face or great body/average face?
  3. Big tits :)
  4. Yeah, cus that one wasn't going unnoticed :roll:
  5. I suspect that puts you in the 'great body' camp then! :)
  6. Personally, I prefer the type of woman who is intelligent, caring, attentive, good sense of humour and able to hold conversation with ease, whilst understanding my needs also; Such as long legs, cute arse and big tits. :)
  7. You have obviously been very unlucky in your choice of sports centre.

My local sports centre has a some top totty, though I must admit it's let down by one or two who just don't make the grade.

Strangely enough, the best lookers are the ones who work in the café at the centre. Maybe this is a subtle ploy to make us eat more, and therefore needing to use the gym more often....
  8. There's top drawer beaver at my gym, but it is normaly looking at itself in the mirror or reading vogue on the treadmill. You do get the odd one who pumps iron though.......... oooh excuse me, I've just cum
  9. Great body/average face :p :lol: :roll: