Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spinning dits of daring do................

repoman

War Hero
I thought we had been blessed with this character being banned for a year, or am I confused and doomed to be disappointed?

Sumo

War Hero
At least you have a chance she cannot hear your muttered comments, and if she does you at least may be able to leg it! I envy you, you at least have half a chance Sumo.
With my knackered knees legging it is a slow process, ho the joys of getting older with issues from a miss spent youth catching one up:(

11 April OP Banned for 12 months, reduced to 6 months same day, magically re-appears 19th April.

But Posters & Voyeurs alike will be delighted/amused/bewildered to learn that this thread has earned (by default/bribery?) one of RR's highest accolades by featuring as RR's "Top Topic of the Week (Unsafe)".

Same QC as Marine A? Shame that poor Finknottle, despite a son as serving RM Sergeant, never received the same leniency.

Stirlin

War Hero
View attachment 23108 Happy Days are here again.................
3384794400_1042998985.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: Spinning experiment may help long stay hospital patients MoD News 0
N Spinning a dit - Naval Dit Day History 2
N Spinning a Dit The Book Club 0
scouse Cricket Montys spinning his magic Sports and Adventure Training 2
Stirlin Lockdown Dits Diamond Lil's 18
soleil RN Website: Dits Required History 1
alexissonice Raleigh Dits The Gash Barge 16
Ollie-O My Grandad's Salty Dits The Book Club 2
Blackrat A Collection of Classic Dits RR Greatest Threads 32
Rumrat Revolving and repeating dits. Diamond Lil's 12
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp WW2 dits at The Daily Telegraph History 0
oldseadog One of my classic dits Nautical Jokes 0
digger84 2 Deck Dits. The Quarterdeck 33
Merlin28 Spin me your dits..... RR Greatest Threads 77
M Training Dits The Corps 42
T Made up funny dits. Diamond Lil's 15
Sparrowhawk01 Best dear john dits Diamond Lil's 6
C Crap dits Diamond Lil's 48
R Dockyard Dits The Quarterdeck 15
T Dits on Notice Boards The Gash Barge 0
AfterSSE Some of the dits this man could tell. History 1
Seaweed SUEZ! HM's 150th Minesweeping Squadron and other dits. History 3
Shakey Social faux pas / foot in mouth dits Diamond Lil's 15
PartTimePongo Joanna's, Flares,Emma's,Jester's- Dits. Diamond Lil's 24
D Dunkers' dits from Raleigh! The Quarterdeck 24
Shakey A&E dits Diamond Lil's 17
clanky Sea Sickness dits The Quarterdeck 165
Ageing_Gracefully New clasp for GSM08 for HMS Daring The Fleet 2
soleil Merseyside Maritime Museum: "Centenary Of Mersey Ferries’ Daring Zeebrugge Raid" History 0
T HMS Daring entering Tokyo habour The Fleet 1
soleil CBBC: Newsround: "Leah Takes A Tour Around HMS Daring" The Fleet 0
soleil Sunday Mirror: On Board HMS Daring When It Arrived As Part Of Op Typhoon Haiyan The Fleet 21
T HMS Daring, just so happened to be in the Southeast Asian region Current Affairs 54
T HMS Daring in Singapore: First RN ship in the Asia-Pacific after so long The Fleet 2
T HMS Daring's Pacific highlights The Fleet 3
Ships_Cat Brits re-enact daring wartime mission in Singapore History 0
soleil Wirral News: "Northern RN Commander Shown Model Of HMS Daring Made In Shed" The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS HMS Daring returns from maiden deployment Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS Daring strengthens ties with India through Mumbai visit Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS HMS Daring makes first port visit to Saudi Arabia Current Affairs 1
soleil Pompey News: "Secret Repairs For HMS Daring After She Suffers Breakdown" The Fleet 5
MoD_RSS HMS Daring stars in Middle East naval showcase Current Affairs 6
MoD_RSS HMS Daring joins up with US carrier groups Current Affairs 14
soleil Mail: "Baseball Caps & Zip-Up Boots As Royal Navy Makes 'Daring Fashion Statement'" The Fleet 62
soleil Channel 4: "Falklands' Most Daring Raid" - Sunday, March 18th 2012 History 20
MoD_RSS Daring joins allied navies for her first major operation Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS HMS Daring becomes first Type 45 to pass through the Suez Canal Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Cutting-edge Daring protected by Scimitar as she departs the Rock Current Affairs 52
MoD_RSS HMS Daring sets sail on maiden deployment Current Affairs 8
soleil Navy News: "Daring's 'Wall Of Steel' To Shred Targets By Air And Sea" The Fleet 1