Spine discovered in Whitehall!

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by buster, Oct 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Refreshing to read General Sir Richard Dannatt's view on our current forays.
    I don't know if he's right or wrong in his assessment, I am not well qualified; but at least he has the b***s to express an opinion while still in post.
    There may be an alternative agenda here, who would know, it will be interesting to watch. :?:

2. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Buster, there is already a thread about the general's comments and consequences in Current Affairs. He's not RNR, he's not talking about the RNR, I'm not RNR so so why post it here?

Clue. Members are are not confined to their 'branch' forum. Get out the house and don't be afraid of the badges!

3. it was not meant as an rnr comment, just a comment, i will try and widen my horizons. thanks shipm8.

4. Interesting choice of Avatar buster - you one of those part-time firemen who gets regularly subsidised by HM Forces by any chance? :roll:

SF

5. i am a full time firefighter who regularly subsidises HM forces. i like to do my bit when i am not working, serving HM when i am on leave, weekends off etc
    but i am sure you know that.

6. Just give us a shout next time you throw your toys out of your pram and go on strike shippers :wink:

7. next time? do you know something i don't? 8O