Sperm Now Causes Cancer

imom1406

War Hero
The Medical Research Council team found that the exceptionally high levels of prostaglandin fuelled tumour growth.

Another bloody excuse!!.....if this is the case, why are there not high levels of cervical and mouth cancer in Plymouth and Portsmouth???

fishmiester

Banned
And I suppose anal cancer in Yeoville and Culdrose :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry Could not help my self.

I love WAFUs really

dondon

MIA
fishmiester said:
And I suppose anal cancer in Yeoville and Culdrose :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry Could not help my self.

I love WAFUs really
You forgot Lossiemouth fish , :roll: :lol:

dondon

MIA
higthepig said:
Looking at some of the children women give birth to to-day, i tend to agree Imom
Ditto , mate , country has gone tits up , savages every where , went up the local shop earlier on tonight , there must have been 20 of the fxxxxxxxrs outside , nearly turned around and went home , but thought shit no I wont give in to the tossers , lady in the shop feeling intimadated , this country has sank into the pits , language out of control , parents could'nt give a toss , I swear but only in context , sorry shipmates I've been up the workies , and we've sorted the world out again , true though the worlds gone mad , [Ama diinnerjacket in IRAN ] a case in point ,

Good night god bless , :roll: :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Storage limit for frozen eggs, sperm and embryos extended during coronavirus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Storage limit for frozen eggs, sperm and embryos to be reconsidered MoD News 0
trelawney126 Down to 70Litres of Sperm and No Gingers Diamond Lil's 4
The_Caretaker Sperm Count Miscellaneous 0
N Sperm Bank in China Diamond Lil's 6
Stripey_G Sperm! Diamond Lil's 4
Ships_Cat Sperm made from human bone marrow The Gash Barge 9
MoD_RSS Plans for major expansion of dormant assets scheme to benefit good causes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Preparing for elections and addressing root causes of conflict in West Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing the root causes of conflict in the Great Lakes Region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Trustee removed and over £13 million distributed to good causes following the Commission’s inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ambitions set to address major causes of cardiovascular disease MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Addressing the long-standing causes of instability in the Sahel MoD News 0
soleil BBC: "Marine Death In Afghanistan 'Of Natural Causes'" The Corps 0
NotmeChief Oral Sex Causes Cancer Current Affairs 9
geordie_dan Labour Election Fraud Causes Barking Council By-Election Current Affairs 10
soleil HMS Diamond: Crew's sponsored run/cycle benefits 2 causes The Fleet 0
Naval_Gazer CTF 158 Half Marathon in Gulf for Service causes Charity 0
A Earthquake hits Kent and causes possible damage in Dorset! Current Affairs 20
slim Mashed potato causes road smash The Gash Barge 0
D Canadian Army causes trouble in Cyprus! The Quarterdeck 5
MoD_RSS Government backed projects to speed up life-saving cancer diagnoses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Innovation: Clonal neoantigen specific tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes for cancer treatment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HPV vaccine drives cancer causing infections down to very low levels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Children's cancer charity receives nuclear cash boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 78 NHS trusts to receive new cancer screening machines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Revolutionising cancer treatment with genomics: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister pledges funding for cancer screening overhaul MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to invest over £130 million in new tech to tackle cancer and debilitating illnesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HRT users to discuss its risks and benefits at their next routine appointment as new study highlights persistent risk of breast cancer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Centre to tackle cancer and green transport technology to be focus of £720 million public-private partnerships MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nanoco: developing new techniques to detect and treat cancer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Innovative brain cancer treatment aid now available across England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Space tech to fight bowel cancer and exposure to air pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Stargazing technology used to spot cancer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NHSX: digital experts will be part of cancer and mental health teams MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: We need to think differently on cancer to save even more lives says Sir Harpal Kumar at MHRA annual lecture MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fair compensation for veterans with cancer caused by asbestos MoD News 0
C MBOS - post lymphoma/cancer! Health & Fitness 7
MrIndeed Help a fellow Afghan War hero whoses suffering from cancer from eviction by the council! Petitions 20
R Susannah York dies of cancer. Diamond Lil's 3
B Catherine Zeta Jones Furious At Cancer Doctors Current Affairs 3
daffy1 Mugabe is dying of cancer Current Affairs 32
slim Help breast cancer and it costs you Nothing (Zilch) Charity 0
soleil "Royal Marine from Devizes loses battle with cancer" The Corps 1
B HAVING CANCER IS BRILLIANT Current Affairs 20
finknottle Lockerbie bomber may be released due to terminal cancer Current Affairs 34
broadside Increased cancer risk - AGAIN!!!! Current Affairs 16
H Race For Life (Cancer) - Please Sponsor Kathy Charity 2
D Every thing gives you cancer Current Affairs 1