Sperm made from human bone marrow

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Ships_Cat, Apr 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its official, we men now have no use whatsoever..... 8O

Scientists say they have successfully made immature sperm cells from human bone marrow samples.

If these can be grown into fully developed sperm, which the researchers hope to do within five years, they may be useful in fertility treatments.
  2. We can still open stuck jars.....
  3. So you still need to have a boner!
  4. I got a Boner for Christmas!
  5. So that's it....your Sprog Log/Gristle Whistle is now surplus to requirements.
    At least we're still required to light the barbeque, get pi**ed at the barbeque and serve up incinerated stuff at the barbeque....arn't we? :?
  6. hmmm...... a women who prefers artificial over the real thing, is missing something :?
  7. well you men are all boneheads anyway... but your deffinantly right could not do with out any of you..........how boring would our lives be if us girls only had each other to talk to.... good grief i can only manage so much ..shoe's an bags talk in one day.... :twisted: :twisted: .Definantly needs a man to get ones blood boiling.. :twisted: :? 8O
  8. Besides if we men weren't here, who would park the car properly :wink:

Women would have nobody to complain about for being heartless and inconsiderate.......
  9. I suppose you could keep a jar of the stuff in the fridge, just like jam, and then in the mornings....missus gets up..."like some sperm on ya toast this morning love?"..... :lol: :lol:

Jar gets empty, out with yer bone to refill it!!! Sorted! :lol: :wink:
  10. Blood boiling is right Josie!!! You can't live them or shoot them?? So why not talk to girls about Brewers Droop, that men can't read maps, receding hairlines and talk about shoes all in one go??? I'd be laughing :p x