spent unspent

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
Hi All, just a quick question, i got a "fixed penalty fine" of £80 over a year ago no court or anything like that, just an on the spot fine will i ned to include this on the "spent unspent" paper?

scottie

Lantern Swinger
Fines issued by court are unspent convictions up until 5 years, fines issued by police officers will need to be detailed in the section asking for penalty points or fines

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
"fines issued by police officers will need to be detailed in the section asking for penalty points or fines"

where abouts on the form is this section? i cant seem to find it :(

werqpr said:
"fines issued by police officers will need to be detailed in the section asking for penalty points or fines"

Jesus Fukcing Christ, I`ll be Seventy in November, thanks to you Fukcing idiots I don`t think I`ll make it.

He would certainly be a more sensible peson than your self.

Consider this, This is an UNOFFICIAL SITE, what part of that don`t you understand?

ASK YOUR FUKCING RECRUITING OFFICE.

Please tell me that you are not the norm that they are recruiting nowadays?

werqpr said:
Hi All, just a quick question, i got a "fixed penalty fine" of £80 over a year ago no court or anything like that, just an on the spot fine will i ned to include this on the "spent unspent" paper?
Is it in addition to your arrest for football hooliganism?

Please do us a favour and get a job on Shepherds Bush market.

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
thanks for being such a great help Guzzler, if theres any thing you've done in the past that your not to proud of i hope there's someone sticking it down your throat. "do youself a favour and get a job on bush market"? nothing wrong with that, but personally i'd like to join the royal navy to serve my country, meet some good people, work hard and make a better life for myself, you should write a book if your so perfect!

higthepig said:
He would certainly be a more sensible peson than your self.

Consider this, This is an UNOFFICIAL SITE, what part of that don`t you understand?

ASK YOUR FUKCING RECRUITING OFFICE.

Please tell me that you are not the norm that they are recruiting nowadays?
Has Norm decided to re-enlist?

2BM

Stepto

Lantern Swinger
Werqpr, don't mind Higgy, he just gets a bit grumpy around full moon.

I'm sure an informed answer will be along shortly.

Kind regards,
Stepto.

werqpr said:

Phone the AFCO. And if you cant take a bit of banter on her without getting upset then you should realy think whether you should join up mate.

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
BoxKickerSubs said:
werqpr said:

Phone the AFCO. And if you cant take a bit of banter on her without getting upset then you should realy think whether you should join up mate.
cheers for that mate i think i'll give them a bell now.
on reflection your probably right a thicker skin wouldnt do any harm

Latest Threads