Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spent convictions.

hi there everyone,
Second post from myself. I know people have posted similar before but it just doesn't quite answer what I'm wanting to ask so sorry for these questions to keep popping up but asked in a different way every damn time lol!
I have my RT on the 15th of his month so I have had plenty of time to get all my paper work ready and get back into my fitness for later on. I am looking to join as a weapons engineer CIS as others who seen my last post will know :).
So here's he thing... When I was 14 I was interrupted watching tv by my 13 year old brother who was bleeding severely from what he told me was a load of 18 year old jump him behind he house. His head was cracked open it was a mess. So long story short, I went outside and beat the shit out of the few boys that stayed around to have another go. Unfortunately it ended with landing my self with a conviction of ( GBH without intent. Fine £1100 30hrs community service) as a suspended sentence. I was told that my conviction was spent within 6 months and I have never been in trouble since. The community service finished when I was 15.
That was five+ years a go and like I said I have never been in trouble since. because I was so young my mother had to pay it in installaments and I paid her back immediately. Do I sound like someone who isn't going to get passed the security checks.? I am being completely honest with my paper work telling my conviction. And I'm bringing in my DBS CRB as proof if nessasery

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scouse_Castaway Spent Convictions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
MoD_RSS Role of 3D imaging in managing spent fuel stored under water MoD News 0
K Time spent away from home? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Tui Bird Average Length time spent in Dockyard Refit Submariners 4
D Time spent deployed - Pilot / Observer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
M Question Regarding Time Spent Ashore As a Submarine LO Submariners 1
u04elw2 How Much Time Spent Away From Home? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
L Best way to look after a spent 4.5 shell Diamond Lil's 16
T What other career opportunities and prospects exist after time spent as an RM Officer The Corps 8
soleil US Pilot Who Spent 2 Years With Culdrose SAR Killed In Crash The Fleet Air Arm 5
watch_the_birdie Time spent at BRNC Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
werqpr spent unspent Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
werqpr spent-unspent? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
rosinacarley Best £10 I have ever spent The Gash Barge 37
slim School cash spent on day at races The Quarterdeck 8
T Time Spent Down Below Submariners 12
John the Baptist Letter from the police to confirm you have no outstanding convictions? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
S Just another stupid question about drug convictions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
P Joining with three or more convictions against a person? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
P Secuirty Clearance and Convictions The Corps 11
Ninja_Stoker Unspent convictions - Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
A letter explaining actions, regarding criminal convictions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
M No more waivers for unspent convictions? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
P convictions form Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 46
sussex2 Police convictions... Current Affairs 60
R Joining- criminal convictions, but no criminal record?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
S Unspent convictions RMR 5
mattbea Security Questionairre- Convictions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
T Recruitment - Convictions that automatically disqualify Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 34
slim Asbo OAP 'string of convictions' Diamond Lil's 7