Spell check

Is there a spell check on this site when making a post?
I'm as guilty as anyone on this site for making typo's and when you consider that it is monitored by the press, it would be good to look literate. Especially when RR is quoted in the snail!

Simmo said:
Is there a spell check on this site when making a post?
I'm as guilty as anyone on this site for making typo's and when you consider that it is monitored by the press, it would be good to look literate. Especially when RR is quoted in the snail!
If you are that worried compile it in Word...spell check then cut 'n' paste

Cheers Lamri, been part of this site for a while now, but still learning, still need an Avatar, still need to make a gallery and make a donation.
As soon as I get my next JPA payment? and return from deployment, I'll get around to it.
In the meantime, I'll just have to get my 7 year old boy to check my spelling.

dixie_gooner

Lantern Swinger
Simmo said:
Cheers Lamri, been part of this site for a while now, but still learning, still need an Avatar, still need to make a gallery and make a donation.
As soon as I get my next JPA payment? and return from deployment, I'll get around to it.
Why have you got your 7 year old boy on deployment with you? :?:

I wouldn't trust his spelling either as he is obviously missing out on some vital schooling :wink:

Sadly mine is a function of windows and so when I type in HTML it underlines in red and offers corrections if you mouse over+right click. Annoying as it offers to remove the u's from colour and flavour (its set to 'murrican) and change s to z for legitamise or c to s for licence. Bugger all use for a service related site full of slang and jargon with numbers anyway, so until they get around to offering a jackspeak plug in for MSWord you can teach the dictionary words like goffer, belfing, harryblackmaskers, dhobey, chogey, sundodger, bootie, and doesthebufferwearafoulie.

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
dixie_gooner said:
Simmo said:
Why have you got your 7 year old boy on deployment with you? :?:

I wouldn't trust his spelling either as he is obviously missing out on some vital schooling :wink:
excellent...PMSL

The Apple Mac spell check feature automatically underlines misspelled text (in red) when I'm in RR.... but I don't always notice/choose to use it, if I'm frantically scribbling! So if you want functionality, buy one of these!

Here... They're cheaper if you are in training/doing an educational course (eg. night school).

I have a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss takes I cannot see

I've run this poem threw it
I'm shore yaw pleased to no
It's letter perfect in its weigh
My chequer told me sew...

A cheek or is a blessing
It freeze yew lodes of thyme
It helps me right awl stiles two reed
And aides me when aye rime