Special Mission

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by 4to8, Feb 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. are you effing mad or what?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Senior management have passed the word down that a peace settlement in the ME is on the cards with just one detail holding things up.They need a volunteer to shag Mrs Clinton or the deal is off.How would you answer this call to duty?

3. Sorry 4to8, monged the quote bit :oops:

I have no morals and will sacrifice myself for the dit value :evil:

4. Is Bag, Paper, Brown issued in pairs?

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Calling agent "WL" after showing your skill at tapping the correct buttons the organisation feel that you could'nt trap on the ground level of the 4 floors. Agent "witsend" out.

Calling agent "4to8", The special ops team is in place. Due to the fact Mrs C has been pumping a mong for years Mattb was the only choice to guarantee success. Tim has been placed on standby incase she fancies a virgin and thingy is looking after the train warrants and travel sercuity. Agent "witsend" out.

6. Calling Agent witsend, your out of the race for spooling errors (how do you "tape" in wrongly?

7. I forgot to mention that in accordance with current regulations that this mission is open to men and women

8. Oooo! Any one selling tickets????

9. witsend

Calling agent "WL", repeat your message,,,edit,,,repeat your message. Agent "witsend" out.

10. MLP standing by to conduct Recce by smashing her daughters aft hatch in. Wait out.

11. Thats not like you. smashing in back doors you dirty fecker.

12. Calling agent Witsend, tried taping message but the maskers got stuck the keyboard. Agent "WL" out

13. OK take a bag with you.

14. witsend

Calling agent "WL", with your skill with harry maskers, I suggest a tag team with agent "MLP" and his deep behind the enemy lines mission to attack from the rear. Leave the dangerous Mrs C mission to someone who won't be missed and is expendable. Agent "witsend" out.

15. Did i mention i met the Clintons?? It was in 1996 and i have to say Chelsea had a face like a bag of large spanners then. Mind you it was an improvement on Cherrie "Frog face" Bliar fcuk me she's even uglier in realtime!!!

16. FFS, did the mission call for anything of the sort? no it didn't. Someone has to shag hilary to save the ME.
    OK then we will throw in the Chelsea but thats it.

17. Any one who did not vote Yes, stand fast them that bat for the other side who should have to shag Bill, should be banned from these pages.

Have you forgotten

"A SHAG IS A SHAG. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LOOKS, SMELL, AGE, ATITUDE, COLOUR or HEALTH OF THE LADY ON OFFER"

You are only excused if they have ceased breathing, it does not prevent you but as stated will excuse you. All them that voted, "are you fecking mad" hand in your RR "JACK ME TICKLER BADGE"

Nutty

18. OMG I replied in the affirmative BEFORE reading what I was signing up to! o_O

Where's the RR Padre when you need him??!!