Special from Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by BreathingOutOnTheWayUp, Dec 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hooyah !!!! ffs.:usa2: :roll:
  2. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

What on earth is he wearing? he looks like a cross between elmer fudd and a Team America dummy (no pun intended)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Pass the sick bag..........
  4. Typical 'mericans..bless em....was in Sea World during the summer and before the show they make a thing of how they respect and thank all the forces etc etc... STFU and get the dancing fish on FFS!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

God Bless America - That Website Navy.mil the Official Web Site of the United States Navy is an absolute cracker.

ie At their FAQs page one link leads you on to Philadelphia Experiment

Admittedly 'twas posted in 2000 but it seems that they rose to the bait of the film plot of the "Philadelphia Experiment" and went overboard to try and disprove it.

<<...After many years of searching, the staff of the Operational Archives and independent researchers have not located any official documents that support the assertion that an invisibility or teleportation experiment involving a Navy ship occurred at Philadelphia or any other location...>>

(But I still believe that film because it was in colour, so there.;P)
  6. 236 years :muhaha:.

Still, beats the crabs I suppose.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I've looked at the photo but can't see him!
  8. Yeah what's a Merry Crimbo message without a HOOYAH at the end? It's for winners and I'll be signing off in this manner for the rest of the year .
  9. Is a Hooyah anything like a Yahoo?

(Anyone not familiar with Gulliver's Travels click on this linky :))
  10. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Ah yes, the good old 'Aquaflage'....
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

You cant knock the USN to much. They were formed after the USMC so therefore know their place. There very reason for being, as should every navy's reason is to be a taxi service, hotel and comfort blanket for the Marines.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Tsk. It's Ooh Arrghh.

(The "me hearty" bit is optional)
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Hmm ... Navy Rule 3!
  14. Naah !! Prefer Gibbs Rule #3 - 'Don't believe what you're told. Double Check. - maybe the pollies should read this too !!.

As for 'Aquaflage' (Good one that :thumbright: ) does it mean you won't be able to see 'em at sea ??
    ;) :lol: