Special Forces Try-outs

Discussion in 'Land Ops' started by dave1991, Jul 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All the armed forces had decided to combine there efforts in making a brand new Special forces group that will put the SAS and SBS to shame and they decided to try out a member of the Navy, Army, RAF and Royal Marines.
    Each one made it through the physical, mental and evade and capture challenges and they had one final challenge.
    The C/O spoke to the Army guy first and said:
    "Right soldier here is a pistol it has 6 rounds in it and your wife is upstairs I want you to go upstairs and kill her"
    the soldier went upstairs and came straight back down.
    "Sorry sir I just cant do it she's my wife and I love her to much" the soldier said
    "That's OK soldier I understand but I'm afraid you failed to follow an order so we wont be taking you for this new force"
    The same thing occurred with the men from the Navy and RAF.
    Then it was the Marines turn he went upstairs and there were 6 Shots and a commotion.
    The Marine came down the stairs and said "You bastard there were blanks in that gun I had to Strangle the bitch"
  2. I think this joke was first circulated at the battle of Agincourt. Instead of Pongos, Matelots, Crabs and Booties it was about Archers, Pikemen and Axemen.

Obviously the pikemen were the snaggy ******* who strangled their wives.
  3. I agree it's old, but I can't see how it would work with arrows, pikes, or axes. Would they have been made of plastic or something?
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Some kind of weak bendy wood was used i believe.

It was in fact a caveman joke that went like this:

"Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh danook, rock, ugh
    Ugh ugh ugh fire, ugh
    Mammoth ugh ugh ugh
    ugh ugh ugh ugh fur ugh
    ugh ugh
    ugh squeeze ugh"
  5. The bows had special training strings obviously. How the **** do you think archers used to practice section attacks and FIBUA? They didn't run around firing real arrows at their oppos did they?
  6. There's probably loads of pongoes reading that and pissing themselves as it makes perfect sense to them :laughing2:
  7. You can't catch me out that easily. I know that you know that archers weren't used in that role. Can you imagine trying to FISH with a longbow?
  8. Blackrat

Fixed for you old chap.
  9. Blackrat

Not to be a pedant Joe, but isn't it FISCH?
  10. Thanks BR, must have been a typo on my part.....****!!
  11. Blackrat

My pleasure mucker.
  12. Depends on how polite you are.
  13. Blackrat

Fair one i suppose.
  14. Why? is the author a neandertal?.....oh hang on.:laughing2:
  15. And, FISH goes much better with CHIPS than FISCH does.
  16. sorry boys it's FISH (fighting in someones house) FIST (fighting in someone's town) FIBUA (fighting in a built up area) ect and so on and as for FIBUA in the future once the next round of cuts hit home we could try crossbows.....
  17. You missed out CHIPS (causing havoc in people's streets).
  18. There's also the FISH when it all goes tits up,

**** It, Shit Happens
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011