Special Forces in the Royal Marines

polariod

Lantern Swinger
Orwell said:
polaroid:
I found that quote on www.fark.com about a year ago.

f169:
I am not your average PC American, obviously.

Whoever gives a fark:
I am getting the impression from the previous posts that my legitimacy is in doubt.
It doesn't matter. If things work out, I'll be meeting "John" today around lunch time.
Then the shiite will hit the fan.

Here is a quote from Pol, " I have never heard a Yank, even after living and working in the good ol US of A use the word SHI TE!!!"

SH IT yes but not SHI TE as this is a purely Brit expression.

Would other members care to comment and shoot me down if needed???

Pol the curious, quoter to the famous. (Including the Beckhams)

Here is a better quote: "My mind is my own church". -Thomas Paine

Orwell, my love

I will put this as diplomaticaly as I possibly can......

You are a fake, you are british and you are fcuking annoying.

please take your toys and play somewhere else. cnut.

there, see I can be nice. :lol:

nutty_bag

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Orwell, my love

I will put this as diplomaticaly as I possibly can......

You are a fake, you are british and you are fcuking annoying.

please take your toys and play somewhere else. cnut.

there, see I can be nice. :lol:

Down blobby, down. :grin: :grin:

polariod

Lantern Swinger
Orwell, you asked for our advice and it has been freely given. It should be obvious to you that you have a fraudster in your life and in order to protect you daughter you must do as you see fit. We cannot help you in any other way. You must now make you own decisions and act on them.

On the other hand if you are a Walt you have had your giggles and jollies from your wind up but once again that has come to an end as all good wind ups do.

Either way we cannot help you anymore and therefore I'am asking THE MODS TO PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

Pol

Orwell

Midshipman
To all the believers:

I have a 12:30PM meeting with "John" today.
That would make it 2 hours and fifteen minutes from now.
That's a hint as to my location in the US.

Later.....

mikh

MIA
The USA has 4 time zones Orwell, each considerably bigger than the UK, so giving us a time (6 hours behind the UK) gives us a no hint what so ever as to your location, just as me saying it is now 16.33 give no hint of where abouts in the UK I am.

On reading your 1st thread ref John, I though is this guy for real, who the hell would fall for something so blatantly false. Your terminology has been highligted as Brit rather than Yank, the use of an avatar from clockwork orange also points to UK origin.

I have very little doubt that you are a walt, so please go and play else where.

Orwell

Midshipman
The Big Meeting

Well, I finally met with "John".
He says that he is legitimate.
His meeting with the queen was not made public.
He says that his advancement to General is not complete, but he has accumulated enough "points" to get that title.
He didn't go to Iraq, he just said that to my daughter so he could get home early and surprise her.
None of my questions phased him in the slightest.
His answers were all completely calm and sincere, and he tried to assure me that the last thing he wants to do is cause my daughter any pain.
By his demeanor I felt like he was telling the truth.

To those out there that think I'm an impostor, I don't care.

Orwell hes a lying bastard show him and your daughter this site, but youve had your fun now, now **** off WALT.He went to Korea for what , enough Points for General, when does he go to the meetings, you really are a load of shite, my Grandson could come up with better crap than that.

Latest Threads