Special Forces in the Royal Marines

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
Bugger! I thought I was in with a chance with his daughter! Catch her on the rebound in my romanian commodore uniform!

Turns out its farkin REME private with nowt better to do...

polariod

Lantern Swinger
nutty_bag said:
polariod said:
Orwell said:
NZ_Bootneck

Haven't you heard?
Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.

I've just spent a wee bit of time roaming around the ARRSE lads site and came across an ARRSE member who has the above quote as his signature!!!!

Coincidence or what???

Pol

Roid

Stop coming across ARSSE members then!! LOL :lol: Could be another walt gracing our doors again oppo.

I was looking for the RROL section Nutty, the Royal Regiment of Ovine Lovers cos NZ said he had found it just after the Welsh Guards bit.

lol Pol

nutty_bag

War Hero
polariod said:
nutty_bag said:
polariod said:
Orwell said:
NZ_Bootneck

Haven't you heard?
Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.

I've just spent a wee bit of time roaming around the ARRSE lads site and came across an ARRSE member who has the above quote as his signature!!!!

Coincidence or what???

Pol

Roid

Stop coming across ARSSE members then!! LOL :lol: Could be another walt gracing our doors again oppo.

I was looking for the RROL section Nutty, the Royal Regiment of Ovine Lovers cos NZ said he had found it just after the Welsh Guards bit.

lol Pol

Teehee :grin: :lol:

F169

War Hero
It was his/her/its use of English and general idioms that made me sceptical. How many Yanks use "thus". How many of that generation call themselves "yanks" on first acquaintance? Most would use reservist not reserves, the states rather than USA. Thousands of US service personnel are in Korea and many regularly go off on secret missions - it wouldn't surprise your average yank to think the Brits are there too. "Oh my yes"!!,
"Inspector Clouseau" etc and americans (most of whom wouldn't have heard of the special olympics, are just too PC to talk of competitors as retards.

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
fer exise, fer exise, fer exise! Hands to battle stations hands to battle stations! Don anti-flash and **** socks. All those without a bib clear orf the flight deck...

Out Mr. Sew sew and pipes! Action snacks!

Orwell

Midshipman
polaroid:
I found that quote on www.fark.com about a year ago.

f169:
I am not your average PC American, obviously.

Whoever gives a fark:
I am getting the impression from the previous posts that my legitimacy is in doubt.
It doesn't matter. If things work out, I'll be meeting "John" today around lunch time.
Then the shiite will hit the fan.

Here is a better quote: "My mind is my own church". -Thomas Paine