Special Forces in the Royal Marines

slim

War Hero
Orwell said:
The Big Meeting

Well, I finally met with "John".
He says that he is legitimate.
His meeting with the queen was not made public.
He says that his advancement to General is not complete, but he has accumulated enough "points" to get that title.
He didn't go to Iraq, he just said that to my daughter so he could get home early and surprise her.
None of my questions phased him in the slightest.
His answers were all completely calm and sincere, and he tried to assure me that the last thing he wants to do is cause my daughter any pain.
By his demeanor I felt like he was telling the truth.

To those out there that think I'm an impostor, I don't care.

The man is a walt and if you are not a walt then you are a complete ******** and your daughter deserves what is most definitely coming to her :razz: :razz: :razz: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By not wanting to cause your daughter any pain, does this mean that he aint goingto ram it up her BUM

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Orwell, my love

I will put this as diplomaticaly as I possibly can......

You are a fake, you are british and you are fcuking annoying.

please take your toys and play somewhere else. cnut.

there, see I can be nice. :lol:
Well you've gone and blown your chances with his missus now mate, still might be able to pull the mutt though. Best of luck :mrgreen:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Orwell said:
The Big Meeting

Well, I finally met with "John".
He says that he is legitimate.
His meeting with the queen was not made public.
He says that his advancement to General is not complete, but he has accumulated enough "points" to get that title.
He didn't go to Iraq, he just said that to my daughter so he could get home early and surprise her.
None of my questions phased him in the slightest.
His answers were all completely calm and sincere, and he tried to assure me that the last thing he wants to do is cause my daughter any pain.
By his demeanor I felt like he was telling the truth.

To those out there that think I'm an impostor, I don't care.

Nice one, send us all copies of the wedding phots.....now ferk off, in this instance I'am being serious just to avoid any misunderstandings.

Orwell

Midshipman
Some of you can talk pretty tough, only so long as you can hide behind the relative anonymity of the internet.

And who is this Walt?

perhaps some of us are secret soldier generals? now pick up your toys and go.

Can a mod please gives this idiot the tag he deserves and check out his user ID, if he's from ARRSE can he please be named and shamed.

Orwell said:
To all the believers:

I have a 12:30PM meeting with "John" today.
That would make it 2 hours and fifteen minutes from now.
That's a hint as to my location in the US.

Later.....

Central time zone. Midwest?
Sounds like he's got you convinced.
Good luck with the hash-slinging general, farmboy.

Any of you know of any US Generals selling kebabs on the streets of Plymouth or Portsmouth? If not, I'll have to come over there and set myself up! Sounds like a good way to get some tail :grin: :grin: