Special charity event

Discussion in 'Charity' started by dexia05, Dec 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just came back from a special charity event and it was great. I had never been to one before so I didn't know what to expect, but I was really overwhelmed by seeing all these people who want to contribute something, whether it is by donating money, time or buying products that are made by artisans. Producers receive fair wages for their goods and labour. I actually bought some amazing fair trade bags. They are incredibly professional made and trendy as well! Having seen how easy it is to contribute something to the people that are not as fortunate as we are or to the environment, I've made the decision to volunteer on next year's charity event. Also I would like to know your ways of contributing to the environment or other type of charity!

2. Fundraising Tandem Skydives are available with the Red Devil's for the 2009 season.

The team are set to be working with over 30 Military charities funds & associations in 2009, with over 100 Civilian Charities also along for the ride.

Total cost is £290 per skydive. (Of which a £90 reservation fee is payable at time of booking)
    Minimum average sponsorship amount set by the charities is £500.
    If this entire amount is eligible for Gift Aid at 28% the charity could receive as much as £350 for all of your efforts. The highest ratio of return available from any other suppliers.

Dates & locations are posted below:

Strathallan (Scotland) 7th May 8th May 11th May
    Strathallan (Scotland) 12th May 13th May
    Netheravon (Wiltshire) 26th May 27th May 28th May
    Langar Airfield (Nottingham) 9th June 10th June 11th June
    Dunkeswell Airfield (Devon) 23rd June 24th June 25th June
    Langar Airfield (Nottingham) 7th July 8th July 9th July
    Langar Airfield (Nottingham) 1st Sept 2nd Sept 3rd Sept
    Netheravon (Wiltshire) 22nd Sept 23rd Sept 24th Sept
    Langar Airfield (Nottingham) 6th Oct 7th Oct 8th Oct

For how to book & further information please visit the teams website:

www.reddevilsonline.co...ndem_jumps

Or alternatively visit the Red Devil's exclusive events partner's Click and Jump, who offer a one-stop shop for all of the UK's Dropzones, Group bookings & can assist with all your enquiries.

Visit: www.clickandjump.co.uk or email: [email protected]

Call 0800 345 7468

By using a online fundraising page with www.bmycharity.com you could increase the ratio of return for your chosen charity by over 80% compared to other suppliers. More information available on the Click and Jump website or directly through Bmycharity.

If you’re going to do it, you might as well do it with the best in the business.
    It's as easy as falling out of a plane!!

3. Good day!

Thanks for reading my article. Your reply is very impressive and informative. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Have a wonderful day.