Special Boat Service

I

In_my_day

mrsandeel said:
Can anyone give any tips for the selection process?
Yes, they will be particularly impressed if you get the crest tattooed on your left forearm, shows commitment and all that!!

IMD

The badge is awful. As 'You-Know-Who' will tell you, the motto is incorrect and means something totally different. What was wrong with the frog?

mrsandeel said:
Can anyone give any tips for the selection process?
Mate. I suggest though you stand by for incomming regarding your thread because to me you sound about 15. :roll: :roll:

Concentrate on getting your green lid first, thats hard enough in itself and then come back and ask the question.

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I don't know who has let you stay up late and play with the grown ups computer - but I suggest you shut it down. And then fcuk off.

Cheers, NB. Still think 'Not By Strength, By Guile' says it better than 'By Strength and Guile'. Less macho, less gung ho and more creeping-through-the-long-grass cunning. It's a shit design too. Looks like something a South American outfit would wear. :D I wonder who designed it?

HarryBosch said:
Cheers, NB. Still think 'Not By Strength, By Guile' says it better than 'By Strength and Guile'. Less macho, less gung ho and more creeping-through-the-long-grass cunning. It's a shit design too. Looks like something a South American outfit would wear. :D I wonder who designed it?
Dont quote me on this Harry but i think the new motto was adopted because of the more overt nature of their ops.

NB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
royalbumbaclod RMR 38
T The Corps 0
higthepig The Corps 42