Speaking proper England, innit.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Chicogiz, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

Hey mate i failed first time also. Every evening do revision for 2 hours or more. Concentrate on your maths, but remember to also concentrate on english and dont let that slack. I went 6th form to get a earlyer test which ended me up waiting 12 months as i had to wait for a test date. At 6th form, i learned F*CK all to be honest, i teached everything myself at home. When it was time to take my test i wasnt nervous, i kept my cool, when in done it, got told to wait for results. Even waiting for results this time, i was thinking ive passed, ive smashed this, and yes i did lol. If i was you dont worry about a course, only if you wanna get in sooner, by 3 months which is nothing really, Thats my what i think anyway, but you may really learn on a maths course etc. I learned more for this and done more revision for the navy test then i did for my GCSE'S. I got a E in maths.

2. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

Fcuk me. That single sentence speaks absolute volumes about you CheeksofJism.

3. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

When your perfect, come back :roll: :)

4. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

I don't need to be perfect, I just have to be able to co-ordinate my limbs effectively and count to 6 and I've topped you mong-boy.

5. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

It's "you're" not your

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

You know Monty, thats an example of a sentence which I spend some time correcting my daughter on. She's only in primary 2. :roll:

7. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

Somebody ought to explain to Chicodiv that when your told to use capitals when your writing it doesn't mean via London, Paris etc :roll:

8. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

when to you use capitals cause i dont know when to do i use them when i wanna take a pause when im typeing.

9. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

Gaaaaaah! Kill it!

10. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

kill it kill what.

11. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

You. For your grotesque raping of the English language.

12. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

MLP would write and tell you but I think pictograms would be better suited in this case

13. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

I could go correct my writing 4 u all but y should i have 2 do that? Just cause its not up to ur standards u all have a go out me.

14. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

Because you're DOING IT WRONG, your lack of effort with English gives a bad impression of you in other areas too. If you can't even be arsed to learn how to use a comma, who the buggery is going to trust you with a rifle?!

15. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

It's not up to Naval standards shipwreck, put some effort in you lazy cnut.

Edited because I missed a space! Mlaaaar!

16. C20

C20

Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

The correct way to abbreviate you are would be you're WreckerL.

17. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

Correct, I was rather hoping a certain other poster would pick up on it. Top marks to you however :wink:

18. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

I like you, you're safe. :wink:

19. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

Sure you was! :roll:

Thats also what i was doing.

20. Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

I think you meant the following.
    "Sure you were."