Speaking proper England, innit.

Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

Hey mate i failed first time also. Every evening do revision for 2 hours or more. Concentrate on your maths, but remember to also concentrate on english and dont let that slack. I went 6th form to get a earlyer test which ended me up waiting 12 months as i had to wait for a test date. At 6th form, i learned F*CK all to be honest, i teached everything myself at home. When it was time to take my test i wasnt nervous, i kept my cool, when in done it, got told to wait for results. Even waiting for results this time, i was thinking ive passed, ive smashed this, and yes i did lol. If i was you dont worry about a course, only if you wanna get in sooner, by 3 months which is nothing really, Thats my what i think anyway, but you may really learn on a maths course etc. I learned more for this and done more revision for the navy test then i did for my GCSE'S. I got a E in maths.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Chicogiz said:
i teached everything myself at home.
Fcuk me. That single sentence speaks absolute volumes about you CheeksofJism.
You know Monty, thats an example of a sentence which I spend some time correcting my daughter on. She's only in primary 2. :roll:

Somebody ought to explain to Chicodiv that when your told to use capitals when your writing it doesn't mean via London, Paris etc :roll:

WreckerL said:
Somebody ought to explain to Chicodiv that when your told to use capitals when your writing it doesn't mean via London, Paris etc :roll:
when to you use capitals cause i dont know when to do i use them when i wanna take a pause when im typeing.

I could go correct my writing 4 u all but y should i have 2 do that? Just cause its not up to ur standards u all have a go out me.

Because you're DOING IT WRONG, your lack of effort with English gives a bad impression of you in other areas too. If you can't even be arsed to learn how to use a comma, who the buggery is going to trust you with a rifle?!

Chicogiz said:
I could go correct my writing 4 u all but y should i have 2 do that? Just cause its not up to ur standards u all have a go out me.
It's not up to Naval standards shipwreck, put some effort in you lazy cnut.

Edited because I missed a space! Mlaaaar!

WreckerL said:
The correct way to abbreviate you are would be you're WreckerL.

chemist2officer said:
WreckerL said:
Correct, I was rather hoping a certain other poster would pick up on it. Top marks to you however :wink:

WreckerL said:
chemist2officer said:
WreckerL said:
Correct, I was rather hoping a certain other poster would pick up on it. Top marks to you however :wink:
I like you, you're safe. :wink:

WreckerL said:
chemist2officer said:
WreckerL said:
Sure you was! :roll:

Thats also what i was doing.

Chicogiz said:
WreckerL said:
chemist2officer said:
WreckerL said:
Sure you was! :roll:

Thats also what i was doing.
I think you meant the following.
"Sure you were."