Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speaking proper England, innit.

Re: Just failed my psychometric test :(

Hey mate i failed first time also. Every evening do revision for 2 hours or more. Concentrate on your maths, but remember to also concentrate on english and dont let that slack. I went 6th form to get a earlyer test which ended me up waiting 12 months as i had to wait for a test date. At 6th form, i learned F*CK all to be honest, i teached everything myself at home. When it was time to take my test i wasnt nervous, i kept my cool, when in done it, got told to wait for results. Even waiting for results this time, i was thinking ive passed, ive smashed this, and yes i did lol. If i was you dont worry about a course, only if you wanna get in sooner, by 3 months which is nothing really, Thats my what i think anyway, but you may really learn on a maths course etc. I learned more for this and done more revision for the navy test then i did for my GCSE'S. I got a E in maths.

Chicogiz said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Chicogiz said:
i teached everything myself at home.

Fcuk me. That single sentence speaks absolute volumes about you CheeksofJism.

When your perfect, come back :roll: :)

I don't need to be perfect, I just have to be able to co-ordinate my limbs effectively and count to 6 and I've topped you mong-boy.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

Chicogiz said:
i teached everything myself at home.

Fcuk me. That single sentence speaks absolute volumes about you CheeksofJism.

You know Monty, thats an example of a sentence which I spend some time correcting my daughter on. She's only in primary 2. :roll:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

Somebody ought to explain to Chicodiv that when your told to use capitals when your writing it doesn't mean via London, Paris etc :roll:

WreckerL said:
Somebody ought to explain to Chicodiv that when your told to use capitals when your writing it doesn't mean via London, Paris etc :roll:

when to you use capitals cause i dont know when to do i use them when i wanna take a pause when im typeing.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

Chicogiz said:
Chicogiz said:
when to you use capitals cause i dont know when to do i use them when i wanna take a pause when im typeing.

Gaaaaaah! Kill it!

kill it kill what.

MLP would write and tell you but I think pictograms would be better suited in this case

I could go correct my writing 4 u all but y should i have 2 do that? Just cause its not up to ur standards u all have a go out me.

captainobvious

Lantern Swinger

Because you're DOING IT WRONG, your lack of effort with English gives a bad impression of you in other areas too. If you can't even be arsed to learn how to use a comma, who the buggery is going to trust you with a rifle?!

Chicogiz said:
I could go correct my writing 4 u all but y should i have 2 do that? Just cause its not up to ur standards u all have a go out me.

It's not up to Naval standards shipwreck, put some effort in you lazy cnut.

Edited because I missed a space! Mlaaaar!

C20

Badgeman

WreckerL said:

The correct way to abbreviate you are would be you're WreckerL.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

chemist2officer said:
WreckerL said:

Correct, I was rather hoping a certain other poster would pick up on it. Top marks to you however :wink:

WreckerL said:
chemist2officer said:
WreckerL said:

Correct, I was rather hoping a certain other poster would pick up on it. Top marks to you however :wink:

I like you, you're safe. :wink:

WreckerL said:
chemist2officer said:
WreckerL said:

Sure you was! :roll:

Thats also what i was doing.

Chicogiz said:
WreckerL said:
chemist2officer said:
WreckerL said:

Sure you was! :roll:

Thats also what i was doing.

I think you meant the following.
"Sure you were."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Thérèse Coffey’s speaking notes from the OECD event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Equalities Baroness Williams speaking at the Government Equalities Office's LGBT Leadership Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Amanda Spielman speaking at the Royal Opera House MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Baroness Morgan speaking on how we can make technology work for everyone MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State for International Trade Liz Truss speaking at the Velvet Revolution Ball MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State Nicky Morgan speaking at the Reform Women's Network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Women and Equalities Liz Truss speaking at the FT's Women at the Top event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Delivering for Welsh-speaking Wales: UK Government launches bilingual communications guidance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Deputy High Commissioner Tom Hartley Speaking at the World Day Against Human Trafficking Stakeholders' Conference MoD News 3
MoD_RSS Amanda Spielman speaking at the Victoria and Albert Museum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Jeremy Wright speaking at the AI Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State Jeremy Wright speaking at CogX during London Tech Week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Chris Skidmore speaking at COGX MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Jeremy Wright speaking at the launch of the TechNation Report 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Jeremy Wright speaking at the Professional Publishers Association Festival MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: H.E Iain Walker speaking at the Queen's Birthday Party 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Jeremy Wright speaking at the launch of the Online Harms White Paper MoD News 0
N Speaking to serving officers Joining the Royal Navy 1
JamesH "Commander Speaking!" History 1
Paxman_Valenta Speaking about the RN on the internet Current Affairs 1
scouse MOD and 118 and speaking clock phone bill Diamond Lil's 0
BFRS German Speaking Sales Professional The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Naval_Gazer The only Welsh-speaking submariner in the Royal Navy? Submariners 2
soleil RM Chaplain Speaking On R4, "Soul Music - Brothers In Arms" The Corps 3
G Installation Engineer, (German Speaking) Euro 35,000 – 40,000 plus great benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
trelawney126 Parents Lead by Example in Welsh Speaking School Diamond Lil's 2
G Technical Trainer Mechanical, (French speaking) - Thailand The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
G Field Service Mechanic, (French speaking) - Thailand The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
G Technical Support Mechanical, (French speaking) - Thailand The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
ForcesJobShop Employment Opportunity: French Speaking Project Manager - Afghanistan The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Radio 4 - PM - Commander Simon Staley Speaking Live From HMS York Current Affairs 4
Q Julia Gillard Australia's PM does some plain speaking The Gash Barge 58
BillyNoMates Leos in Uranus...in a manner of speaking. Diamond Lil's 6
A Fear of public speaking Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
Joint_Force_Harrier Proper Rum Barrels Hobbies & The Great Indoors 20
scouse Proper racing comming to Chester!!!!! Sports and Adventure Training 1
soleil Herald: "Cameron: Devonport To Stay 'Proper' Naval Base" Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil Grdn: "Brown rejects claim UK troops lacked proper kit" Current Affairs 5
stan_the_man Proper Cornish - cnuts Diamond Lil's 5
L Oh yes, caught me out good and proper Diamond Lil's 16
sgtpepperband When we had proper Prime Minister... Current Affairs 4
J A few questions, cant find a proper answer anywhere! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
dhoby_bucket A Proper & Fitting Welcome Current Affairs 5
S Proper Hello! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
O "Proper" names for F-35. Suggestions please. The Fleet Air Arm 109
N Proper Caps Vs. Berets Diamond Lil's 22
Maxi_77 Proper use of the White Ensign Current Affairs 65
MoD_RSS Nick Walkley steps down as Homes England CEO MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New legal protection for England’s heritage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New legal protection for England’s heritage MoD News 0