South Korean Kunts

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Backpacker1uk, Apr 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have to admit I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, as I knew it wasn't going to be good once I saw the chutes and plastic lining. I really cannot understand the thinking of some humans. I saw the comment regarding vaccinations and how expensive that would be; fair enough. But what the fuck is wrong with a quick bolt to the head before burying these animals? I can see absolutely no reason to bury them alive but, then again, very little surprises me now in Asia. I've worked here for long enough to realise they do not work at the same frequency as normal people. Small wonder we see tv cooking shows where it's a requirement to keep your fish alive, having deep fried it, in order to win a competition and even more reason to realise why my grandfather is spinning in his grave as I work for the very people he fought against and hated with a vengeance, because of their cruelty.

Yes, I've gone over the top and have gone into top gear in the bus but I really don't like unnecessary suffering inflicted on defenceless creatures. Kill them quickly, not this sort of senseless shit, bunch of fuckers :angryfire:

2. I totally agree, but animal cruelty is not confined only to Asia. We in this country are subscribing to animal cruelty, I was shopping in Tesco's and saw a beautifully embossed sign stating "Halal meat" compliant. Small consolation that when animals are slaughtered they need to be kept alive to hear the prayers. Such minority tastes should not be thrust upon those who do not subscibe to the barbaric treatment of livestock.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well said, watched the first 20 seconds and closed the window. As always said, if we can't respect ourselves how the hell will we ever respect the other creatures on this planet..?!

4. Heartbraking, no living creature shouldn't have to go through that, there is a post under the video that states it has cost much more to bury them than it would of to vaccinate, the mind truly boggles, what a strange race.

5. I did not watch the video, as I subscribe to the belief the only animal on this planet that actually needs killing are "Humans".
    With that in mind would someone please explain why the pigs were killed in the first place? Are they diseased?
    If not, Africa is full of starving people, with no religious (in the main) reasons not to eat them.

6. Watched it through, for the most part, not nice. Like a porcine version of Schindlers list, without the list.

It seems it was an outbreak of Foot and Mouth Desease. At least we shot them first before we burt/buried them

7. Foot and mouth yeah. They called it hoof and mouth! :-|

8. What he said ...

And the screams and shouts in protestation from groups such as Compassion in World Farming is ... err .... deafening .... NOT.

9. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Agreed, and not over the top at all. Reserve me a place on the Outrage Bus! It's repulsive. I didn't get past the title.

Also somewhat weird and not a little nauseating is that I know have, thanks to active advertising, Korean dating websites flashing at the top and bottom of this webpage!

10. Did you find anyone you liked Mag? :-D

11. Too short ....

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Apparantly there was quite a nice Tamworth boar, but the travelling time put him off

13. Which is why everyone should have and run regularly CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download with 'all' the boxes ticked.

14. Good drills on the spelling there oppo, keep it nice, I wanna be loved.:toothy3::winkrazz:

15. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

I prefer Scandinavians...

By you, just you and nobody else but you...

16. I don't think you know what you're talking about. The animal isn't "kept alive" to hear prayers - the words "In the name of Allah" are said before the process starts. The method of death may or may not be better or worse (read this) but other aspects of it are much more humane than our practices. For example, animals are never slaughtered in front of each other.

17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

That's a good site that. They're gullible as fuck. I advertised for Gardeners with the promise of some Blackrat loving and i got shit loads of offers.

At present, i've got three of them in my garden digging a six foot deep hole, with room to spare. It's just to the left of another hole that dear Wong Ki Flaps is resting in. That'll teach them to love me long time. Porcine burying slopes.

18. It ain't just those twats,I went to Austria recently and in a restaurant for a meal I saw a fish tank crammed with fish that could not move.
    You have to pick the one you want to have cooked.
    Coming from a farm I'm pretty callous re.animals for the pot but there was something unsettling about this.
    I've seen it in Asia but not in a EU country but as they say fish are cold blooded they assume it's ok but I'm not sure.