Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Korean Kunts

Pontius

War Hero
I have to admit I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, as I knew it wasn't going to be good once I saw the chutes and plastic lining. I really cannot understand the thinking of some humans. I saw the comment regarding vaccinations and how expensive that would be; fair enough. But what the fuck is wrong with a quick bolt to the head before burying these animals? I can see absolutely no reason to bury them alive but, then again, very little surprises me now in Asia. I've worked here for long enough to realise they do not work at the same frequency as normal people. Small wonder we see tv cooking shows where it's a requirement to keep your fish alive, having deep fried it, in order to win a competition and even more reason to realise why my grandfather is spinning in his grave as I work for the very people he fought against and hated with a vengeance, because of their cruelty.

Yes, I've gone over the top and have gone into top gear in the bus but I really don't like unnecessary suffering inflicted on defenceless creatures. Kill them quickly, not this sort of senseless shit, bunch of fuckers :angryfire:

trelawney126

War Hero
I totally agree, but animal cruelty is not confined only to Asia. We in this country are subscribing to animal cruelty, I was shopping in Tesco's and saw a beautifully embossed sign stating "Halal meat" compliant. Small consolation that when animals are slaughtered they need to be kept alive to hear the prayers. Such minority tastes should not be thrust upon those who do not subscibe to the barbaric treatment of livestock.

Rem3pt

MIA
I have to admit I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, as I knew it wasn't going to be good once I saw the chutes and plastic lining. I really cannot understand the thinking of some humans. I saw the comment regarding vaccinations and how expensive that would be; fair enough. But what the fuck is wrong with a quick bolt to the head before burying these animals? I can see absolutely no reason to bury them alive but, then again, very little surprises me now in Asia. I've worked here for long enough to realise they do not work at the same frequency as normal people. Small wonder we see tv cooking shows where it's a requirement to keep your fish alive, having deep fried it, in order to win a competition and even more reason to realise why my grandfather is spinning in his grave as I work for the very people he fought against and hated with a vengeance, because of their cruelty.

Yes, I've gone over the top and have gone into top gear in the bus but I really don't like unnecessary suffering inflicted on defenceless creatures. Kill them quickly, not this sort of senseless shit, bunch of fuckers :angryfire:

Well said, watched the first 20 seconds and closed the window. As always said, if we can't respect ourselves how the hell will we ever respect the other creatures on this planet..?!

howfen_lad

War Hero
Heartbraking, no living creature shouldn't have to go through that, there is a post under the video that states it has cost much more to bury them than it would of to vaccinate, the mind truly boggles, what a strange race.

Rumrat

War Hero
I did not watch the video, as I subscribe to the belief the only animal on this planet that actually needs killing are "Humans".
With that in mind would someone please explain why the pigs were killed in the first place? Are they diseased?
If not, Africa is full of starving people, with no religious (in the main) reasons not to eat them.

Topstop

War Hero
I did not watch the video, as I subscribe to the belief the only animal on this planet that actually needs killing are "Humans".
With that in mind would someone please explain why the pigs were killed in the first place? Are they diseased?
If not, Africa is full of starving people, with no religious (in the main) reasons not to eat them.

Watched it through, for the most part, not nice. Like a porcine version of Schindlers list, without the list.

It seems it was an outbreak of Foot and Mouth Desease. At least we shot them first before we burt/buried them

flymo

War Hero
I totally agree, but animal cruelty is not confined only to Asia. We in this country are subscribing to animal cruelty, I was shopping in Tesco's and saw a beautifully embossed sign stating "Halal meat" compliant. Small consolation that when animals are slaughtered they need to be kept alive to hear the prayers. Such minority tastes should not be thrust upon those who do not subscibe to the barbaric treatment of livestock.

What he said ...

And the screams and shouts in protestation from groups such as Compassion in World Farming is ... err .... deafening .... NOT.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer

Agreed, and not over the top at all. Reserve me a place on the Outrage Bus! It's repulsive. I didn't get past the title.

Also somewhat weird and not a little nauseating is that I know have, thanks to active advertising, Korean dating websites flashing at the top and bottom of this webpage!

diesel

Lantern Swinger
Agreed, and not over the top at all. Reserve me a place on the Outrage Bus! It's repulsive. I didn't get past the title.

Also somewhat weird and not a little nauseating is that I know have, thanks to active advertising, Korean dating websites flashing at the top and bottom of this webpage!

Did you find anyone you liked Mag? :-D

Toucan

Lantern Swinger

I don't think you know what you're talking about. The animal isn't "kept alive" to hear prayers - the words "In the name of Allah" are said before the process starts. The method of death may or may not be better or worse (read this) but other aspects of it are much more humane than our practices. For example, animals are never slaughtered in front of each other.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer

That's a good site that. They're gullible as fuck. I advertised for Gardeners with the promise of some Blackrat loving and i got shit loads of offers.

At present, i've got three of them in my garden digging a six foot deep hole, with room to spare. It's just to the left of another hole that dear Wong Ki Flaps is resting in. That'll teach them to love me long time. Porcine burying slopes.

seafarer1939

War Hero
It ain't just those twats,I went to Austria recently and in a restaurant for a meal I saw a fish tank crammed with fish that could not move.
You have to pick the one you want to have cooked.
Coming from a farm I'm pretty callous re.animals for the pot but there was something unsettling about this.
I've seen it in Asia but not in a EU country but as they say fish are cold blooded they assume it's ok but I'm not sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Youth Mobility Scheme 2020 for South Korean nationals: 2nd Ballot MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Devon-based cooling equipment manufacturer supports South Korean electricity network with UKEF help MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Youth Mobility Scheme 2020 for South Korean nationals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The £2.4 million UK / South Korean 5G challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 28 south-east employers have been recognised in the 2020 Silver Employer Recognition Scheme Awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary visits South Korea and Vietnam pledging to work together in virus fight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Readout from Foreign Secretary meeting with Foreign Minister Kang of South Korea in Seoul MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £56 million announced to transform Portsmouth and South East Hampshire transport network MoD News 0
D South Africa. Used to be a great run ashore for us--Now! Diamond Lil's 9
MoD_RSS First phase of Dawlish seawall completed, securing South West’s rail links MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 45: Interactive Dialogue with the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Maintaining lasting peace and stability in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dairy Farmers across the South West set for major boost from new trade deals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £8 million boost for low carbon heat projects in south Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Surveillance Camera Commissioner's statement: Court of Appeal judgment (R) Bridges v South Wales Police – Automated Facial Recognition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England awards major south-west bridges contract to Amey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS From the South West to Scotland - check before you travel this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land west of Knights Hill Village, Grimston Road, South Wootton, Norfolk (ref: 3237042 - 14 July 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Closed: Financial health notice to improve: North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity Commission concludes inquiry prompted by dispute at South London charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £44 million boost to fuel major regional research and development projects in south Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Continuing efforts towards peace in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 43: Resolution on South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Troika Calls on the Government of South Sudan to Appoint Governors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England puts the bins out for roadside collections in South West MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government to bring home more British travellers from Central and South America MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 20,000 stranded Brits returning to the UK from South Asia on UK charter flights MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Governments of Sudan and South Sudan must act constructively MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More flights for Brits stranded across South America MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government expands return flights programme for thousands of stranded Brits from across South Asia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land to the east of the A1301, south of the A505 near Hinxton and west of the A1301, north of the A505 near Whittlesford, Hinxton (r MoD News 0
C South Atlantic Submariners 3
MoD_RSS South Sudanese Government Forms Cabinet: Troika Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 43: UK statement for the Interactive Dialogue with the UN Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring genuine change and implementation of commitments in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Troika statement on the formation of the Transitional Government in South Sudan on 22 February MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prosperity Fund’s Future Cities Programme launches in South Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Heavy rain increases South East flood-risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England puts the bins out for roadside collections in South West MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South London charity under investigation over financial concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Troika Statement: Compromise essential to timely formation of South Sudan’s Revitalized Transitional Government of National Unity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Troika Envoys meet to discuss South Sudan peace process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, London N11 (ref: 3189843 - 22 January 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rail update on South Western Railway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Sudan: Troika statement, 2 January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1 million funding boost for South Yorkshire flood charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Heavy rain increases flood-risk across South East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Emphasising the importance of justice for victims in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Holding onto peace in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-South Africa Tech Hub partners with Future Females Business School MoD News 0