South African Applicant Help

TTG-SD

Hi, I’m currently applying for a the Royal Marines as a commonwealth applicant. I have been applying since the beginning of the year. I heard that the Royal Navy/ Royal Marines sometimes come to South Africa and conduct interviews as well as the PJFT to applicants from South Africa, even coming earlier this year in March. I reside in Swaziland/Eswatini which while geographically located within South Africa is not technically considered part of South Africa. So if the Marines came here I would not be considered for the interviews and physical tests they do. Basically if there are any applicants from South Africa, could they please give me a heads up when the Marines are back in town for the PJFT. Thanks

Dusty70

War Hero
'could they please give me a heads up when the Marines are back in town' - spot the Brown and Green death machines before they get you - you'll be lucky mate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: South Sudan: Harassment of East African Monitoring Group MoD News 0
NZ_Bootneck South African Rugby Star dishes out some Justice Diamond Lil's 6
G Are these Lentils South African? Diamond Lil's 71
C south african assault vest The Corps 3
MoD_RSS Closed: Financial health notice to improve: North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity Commission concludes inquiry prompted by dispute at South London charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £44 million boost to fuel major regional research and development projects in south Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Continuing efforts towards peace in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 43: Resolution on South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Troika Calls on the Government of South Sudan to Appoint Governors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England puts the bins out for roadside collections in South West MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government to bring home more British travellers from Central and South America MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 20,000 stranded Brits returning to the UK from South Asia on UK charter flights MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Governments of Sudan and South Sudan must act constructively MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More flights for Brits stranded across South America MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government expands return flights programme for thousands of stranded Brits from across South Asia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land to the east of the A1301, south of the A505 near Hinxton and west of the A1301, north of the A505 near Whittlesford, Hinxton (r MoD News 0
C South Atlantic Submariners 3
MoD_RSS South Sudanese Government Forms Cabinet: Troika Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 43: UK statement for the Interactive Dialogue with the UN Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring genuine change and implementation of commitments in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Troika statement on the formation of the Transitional Government in South Sudan on 22 February MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prosperity Fund’s Future Cities Programme launches in South Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Heavy rain increases South East flood-risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England puts the bins out for roadside collections in South West MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South London charity under investigation over financial concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Troika Statement: Compromise essential to timely formation of South Sudan’s Revitalized Transitional Government of National Unity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Troika Envoys meet to discuss South Sudan peace process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Devon-based cooling equipment manufacturer supports South Korean electricity network with UKEF help MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, London N11 (ref: 3189843 - 22 January 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rail update on South Western Railway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Youth Mobility Scheme 2020 for South Korean nationals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Sudan: Troika statement, 2 January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1 million funding boost for South Yorkshire flood charity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Heavy rain increases flood-risk across South East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Emphasising the importance of justice for victims in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Holding onto peace in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-South Africa Tech Hub partners with Future Females Business School MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Train collision with tree, near Spittal, south-west Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement of the Troika Embassies in Juba, South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Africa: celebrating co-operation between BoE and SARB MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Keeping peace in a changing backdrop in Sudan and South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Oxfordshire Local Plan: holding Direction letter to council MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Shields waste crime offender ordered to pay over £6,000 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MAIB inspectors deployed to Ulsan, South Korea MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South East car mechanic banned for trading while insolvent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Asia visits South Korea, Mongolia and Japan to discuss free trade, climate change and gender equality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Boosting the efforts of the South Sudanese people's push for peace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Human Rights Council 42: Interactive Dialogue on South Sudan MoD News 0