Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOS! SFA Q: How much more does SFA cost @ NON-ENTITLED Rate

Rum_gal

Anyone out there got the faintest idea how much more what the "non-entitled" rental rate is for SFA for Home Commitment FTRS personnel versus the normal rate for SFA?

This is my first time applying for SFA with a HC contract and having spoken to my NPT contact (as well as the NFF), no one appears to know what this "non-entitled" rate actually is.

So I'm throwing this out to you dear readers: how much more is it than what you pay as an "entitled" service member? Is there a specific percentage amount payable more than the "entitled rate" like 50% more, or twice the amount etc...

Or would the HASC be able to tell me - in which case does anyone have a direct helpline number (have not been able to find one for Aldershot)? Thanks for any guidance/ideas to help me navigate my way around this.

soleil

War Hero
Or would the HASC be able to tell me - in which case does anyone have a direct helpline number (have not been able to find one for Aldershot)? Thanks for any guidance/ideas to help me navigate my way around this.

Try 0800 169 6322 or 01904 418000.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sumo Letter to SOS re Marines Current Affairs 10
C SOS - Help needed to figure out how to find my Nans records? History 7
BillyNoMates SOS ! Miscellaneous 25
MoD_RSS News story: Army regiment supports BBC's DIY SOS team to transform homes for veterans MoD News 10
soleil SoS Confirms Reversion To the F-35B In The House Of Commons The Fleet Air Arm 26
soleil SoS Defence On The Panel On Question Time BBC1 Tonight Current Affairs 9
soleil T'graph: "SoS: Closer Alliance With France Good For Britain" Current Affairs 17
soleil SoS's Speech At The Royal United Services Institute 14/6/10 Current Affairs 4
soleil SoS for Defence visits HMS Illustrious The Fleet 2
N CQD the precursor to SOS History 4
brazenhussy SOS- save our stockings Diamond Lil's 11
spider_monkey SoS for Defence - stay or go? Current Affairs 30
Q SFA and Living on board? Bases / Shore Est 1
S SFA / GYH(T) query UPO/Careers Office 5
J SFA for RFA RFA 3
ToonPatriot Brnc SFA? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
digger84 SFA Entitlement UPO 2
G Relocation into SFA, any expense help?? UPO 2
Naval_Families_Federation New Self Preference System for SFA Applications: Your Feedback Wanted Current Affairs 0
Naval_Families_Federation Tri-Service Survey on Adaptations to Service Families Accommodation (SFA) Current Affairs 0
M sfa and gyh UPO 17
O Changes to SFA entitlement when drafted out of area Bases / Shore Est 8
D SFA? when do you qualify Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
O SFA Retention Bases / Shore Est 6
M What's your experience? - Do you rent, buy or use SFA? Finance & Pensions 0
R SFA-can you get it if your not married?(gf wants to move in) Nearest & Dearest 4
ProudNavyWife(tooBe) SFA during sub training Submariners 8
MoD_RSS Torness officers raise funds to remember much loved local resident MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government gives businesses much-needed breathing space with extension of insolvency measures MoD News 0
Waspie Not so much WAFU as Crab!! The Fleet Air Arm 3
MoD_RSS Much Wenlock residents urged to find out about flood risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Much-loved coastal heritage assets to be saved with almost £1 million of Coastal Revival Fund MoD News 0
Dusty70 How Much......................................... Diamond Lil's 6
MoD_RSS News story: DIO restores much loved Wiltshire monument MoD News 0
TechFin Is There Much Of A Waiting List For Pilot? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Antonio555 How much will i really earn? CIS submariner Joining the Royal Navy 8
MoD_RSS News story: New fingerprint chemical to ‘make it much harder for criminals to escape... MoD News 0
A How much should I be able to squat? Health & Fitness 5
L How much longer????? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
J Advice much appreciated please. Submariners 17
BoatyMcBoatFace How much of the world does the average RN sailor see? Travel & The Great Outdoors 114
joeG How much money should i take to raleigh? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
u04elw2 How Much Time Spent Away From Home? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
F Not missed much then Diamond Lil's 38
S Thank you very much! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
O Army Deferral, how much will it go against me? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
I How much notice of AIB do you get? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
W How much phys do you during Phase 1? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
soleil Western Morning News: "Not Much Room To Spare For HMS Penzance" The Fleet 0
Waspie Not so much up diddly up!!!!! MoD News 12