Sorry hig

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by buggerit84, Oct 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Much to hig's chagrin I'm sure, I just passed my FATs with a pass in every category! So currently buzzing and can't wait for AIB and the medical - the last hurdles....

Thank you so much for all the advice from everyone on here, it helped so much!

2. Congratulations on your success :)

3. Why to my Chagrin? without you (If you make it all the way) there would be no Navy left, all you have to do now, is grow up, well done.

4. Sorry hig, it was meant light-heartedly with reference to your scathing attitude towards newbies! No offence intended I assure you :)

5. Well done, though in Higs present frame of mind he is likely to take offence at compliments never mind insults.

6. From my perspective, HTP is not scathing towards all newbies, just the one's who show a certain amount of callowness, crassness or carnaptiousness. That'll be most of them, then!

7. Oh yeah, buggerit, how did you personally prepare?

Also, I want that minute detail report you promised me :farao:

8. Poor Hig, much maligned, little appreciated. Don't you newbies realise that Hig trained with Jellicoe, served alongside Cunningham and got his last tot served by LeFanu himself? o_O Hig's a naval institution.... like rum, sodomy and going out on the lash...... ;)