sorry guys , noob question

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by chrisj09, Jul 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i rang my CA not so long ago and asked when im likely going to be joining turns out it wont be until next april so i was wondering could i join the RNR for that time?, if yes would i need to do rt test/medical all again?

or would afco say no?

the reason i ask on here is , i want to know an answere before i go down to afco, and waste my/there time.

2. Chris, I showed you the thread I made on this.

*facepalms*

3. well i didnt see it :S

4. Though your intentions are clearly well meant, I would imagine not. The RNR require a commitments the same as the regulars do, and I doubt being used as a stop-gap for such a short period would be acceptable.

I could be wrong though - good luck.

5. ah fair one , still no harm in asking eh

6. I cant believe these waiting times to get into the RN,ferk me after my interview and test at the west end carreers office in London i was at ferkin Ganges after two months training to be a baby sailor, 8)

7. You have to remember it's a shrinking fleet and rising unemployment, plus when you joined up it was all hands to the pumps 'cos the Boxer rebellion had just kicked off :wink:

8. Don't give us that one Chris...we all know you were a "pressed man" :lol: