sorry guys , noob question

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
i rang my CA not so long ago and asked when im likely going to be joining turns out it wont be until next april so i was wondering could i join the RNR for that time?, if yes would i need to do rt test/medical all again?

or would afco say no?

the reason i ask on here is , i want to know an answere before i go down to afco, and waste my/there time.

Though your intentions are clearly well meant, I would imagine not. The RNR require a commitments the same as the regulars do, and I doubt being used as a stop-gap for such a short period would be acceptable.

I could be wrong though - good luck.

I cant believe these waiting times to get into the RN,ferk me after my interview and test at the west end carreers office in London i was at ferkin Ganges after two months training to be a baby sailor, 8)

NorwayChris said:
I cant believe these waiting times to get into the RN,ferk me after my interview and test at the west end carreers office in London i was at ferkin Ganges after two months training to be a baby sailor, 8)
You have to remember it's a shrinking fleet and rising unemployment, plus when you joined up it was all hands to the pumps 'cos the Boxer rebellion had just kicked off :wink:

NorwayChris said:
Don't give us that one Chris...we all know you were a "pressed man" :lol: