Sorry for late notice

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by Guzzler, Mar 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tourette's on ITV at nine.

Get in!

2. OMM

OMM War Hero

I'm far too intrigued by '40 year old virgins' on channel 4 at 9...

Thank god for +1

3. Shite!

I picked the wrong ******* time to ******* get some admin done at work. Shit-thistles, vagina, ****.

Twatwaffle cockstab, LICK IT!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is it possible to be born stone deaf and also have tourettes syndrome?

I was behind a couple of deaf people in Morrisons this afternoon and
    all I heard was;

"GNNNARRRRRR!! FFFFAARRGGHHH! AYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" - as they
    (seemingly) yapped to each other about which frozen dinner-for-one to
    pick for the night.

For all I know - they could have been swearing their fu*ing heads off.

5. Indeedy! I had the same dilemma and have taken the same action.

Very surprised that there are only 40 year-old virgins though, I'd have thought that most of them outside Norfolk and the BBC would be virgins.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OMM

OMM War Hero

The kid with specs is just a little shit.

He is blatantly thinking about what he is saying and doing.

7. It won't load on 4od :'( The blurb seems interesting though: 'Rosie thinks guys smell a bit weird, 'a cross between aftershave and ham.' Quite lucky to find a guy that smells of aftershave and tasty meat product! I expect to see her in fuzzy duck chasing some action soon. Also WHAT 'Clive works with Cheryl, 68, the doyenne of sex surrogates, whose life story is told in the Oscar-nominated film The Sessions. She estimates she's slept with about 850 men, and that's not including her husbands' stay away man!

8. Stoker on Fife, not deaf but could sign, when ever we went into The Albany he would be ditting on with his deaf mates and they were having a bigger laff than anyone else in the pub.

9. I just watched it, although it was mildkly humorous when the boy shouted out 'someones put sperm in my coffee' it must be soooo frustrating! People are so judgemental as well, every day must be a nightmare. Although I know it must be disruptive to the rest of the school, I thought it was harsh that the boy got sent out of assembly and to a classroom on his own like some kind of punishment :(