soooo close now

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by chipaz, Jan 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 7th february im going, see my family off at the train station wearing my shirt tie and trousers, i actually cant wait, im so excited to get out of this shithole of where i live and explore the world :)
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Best of luck.

Surely though, you mean your family will be seeing you off at the station?

Unless of course you intend 'seeing off' your family by not getting on the train. :wink:
  3. No Ninja
    He is going to borrow loads of dosh from his loving family and ensure that the arduous training at Raleigh makes him forget he owes it :p

See em all off, that my boy!
  4. lol i think slim has the right idea ahaha and yea i suppose they would be seeing me off, i dont know but thanks for luck, etc. :)
  5. I'm off to Raleigh tomorrow. :D

My condolences for having to live in Ipswich chipaz.
  6. RC

Good Luck!

I hope it goes really well for you.
  7. Didn't want to start a new thread and this is a good one to jump into - Less than one week left of the 6 month wait I had to undergo before I could re-take the medical, Jan 8th at 8.30am I'll be waiting for the AFCO to open to crack on with the application process, been working hard and used the 6 months to polish up on the maths, RN knowledge, fitness, and visiting this 'ere site pretty much every day. It has been one hell of a long 6 months and am glad it's over.. counting down these last 2 weeks has been even more of a killer.. totally worth waiting for though, obviously! The waiting isn't over I'm sure but one step closer as of next friday.

Chipaz, best of luck!
  8. I go back tomorrow, looking forward to it, will be in week 8 and you Righteous shall be my junior! Give you a tip, bring a good torch! If I had a decent torch, Dartmoor would have been so much better.
  9. Sorted, Peach. My aunt got me a maglite for christmas :lol:
  10. If its not on the kitlist, its not in my bag lol.

I'm excited, although its definitely going to be a shock to the system after the chilled out Xmas/NYs period.
  11. Me too but you'll be my junior boy, week naaaiiinnnn m'uh fuhka....ah crap I got a ferry to catch...
  12. Fool. Hope you don't break your ankle when you are doing wandering patrol round Gutter Tor in the pitch black!
  13. white marker pen. Don't know if its on your list, but you need one.
  14. Oi, Ipswich is a wonderful town! :x
  15. why would have it been better if you had a tourch?
  16. I hope Mitchel sticks around. He's fun.