Soo...

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by EyeEyeSailor, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Applied June '09

Do all my bits and bobs.

Had RNAC June '10.

Phase ones on hold until May '11?

Soo. When do you reckon ill get a start date?

This gives me even more time to prepare though, not like i need it(not being cocky, ive just had enough training for training. I just want to get on with it)

2. After March, possibly.

3. What branch have you applied for?

4. Well, I can safely assure you that if accepted, you would be in the Navy well before the day that Dr Richard Dawkins converts to christianity :D

Seriously though, ask your careers advisor and find something constructive to do in the meantime. Build a shed.

But as JJ says, since the hold on P1 seems to be until march.......it'l maybe be after march :)

5. Thought it was until May '11? :s

And ET(ME)

6. I was just going from the post by Ninja_Stoker elsewhere. But May is after March :p

7. thought phase one was cancelled till may?

8. No its cancelled forever mate.

9. ive got my RNAC on the 4-10-10....

Had a call today arranging an interview for the week after, for any updates....

Have you had this interview? Involving??

Does this mean I am getting closer?

RT - 09-09
    Medical - 10-09
    PJFT - 11-09
    Final interview - 12-09
    RNAC - 04-11-10
    Interview - 11-10-09

10. No, it could mean you are further away, and you are being loaded on the RNAC to keep your interest up.

11. Normally its because its been a while since you applied so the AFCO check to make sure eveything is still A-OK. My update interview consisted of the AFCO sending out a form with about 5 questions on it, me filling in and sending the form back and then ringing them a couple of days later to make sure everything was ok and that was that.