Song that p!ss you off.... ?

The_Caretaker

War Hero
You know the ones.. real annoying .. as soon as you hear them you cant stand them..

at the moment for me I cant stand " same jeans " or " nu shoes " ... both totally drive me figgn crazy.. like listening to a fork being scrapped ona saucepan !!!!
 

ukdaytona

War Hero
Anything thats classed as 'RAP' - in my opinion its missing a word from the front - C

Agree with AGADOO but then all Black Lace music, Mr Blobby, Spitting Image and so many more.......
 

dondon

MIA
All that Ibizza shite , boom boom boom , so fxxxxxxxxxg loud & repetitive , does my head in , absolute shite ,
 

Shakey

War Hero
'Two Little Boys' by Rolf Harris.

A pointless sentimental and trivialisation of warfare. :evil:
 

codbutt

Midshipman
anything by Culture Club, but particularly that appalling "War Song".
How can you be this crap and still be famous?
 

dondon

MIA
Shakey said:
'Two Little Boys' by Rolf Harris.

A pointless sentimental and trivialisation of warfare. :evil:


Anything by Shaking Stevens , [only joking "Shakey"] , could'nt resist it , sorry ,
 

Shakey

War Hero
The_Caretaker said:
...I cant stand " same jeans "...
Do you mean that one by The View? They stayed at this hotel my bird runs recently, one of them put the duvet in the bath and turned the taps on and then walked out.

So now they've got a bill for £000's for damages 'cos of the flooding.

Rock 'n' Roll, eh kids?
 

Shakey

War Hero
dondon said:
Anything by Shaking Stevens , [only joking "Shakey"] , could'nt resist it , sorry ,
Don't knock the Shakemeister, he was the biggest selling singles artist in th UK charts in the 80's. Beat Madonna and Michael Jackson.

But don't start me on Cat Stevens.
 

dondon

MIA
Shakey said:
dondon said:
Anything by Shaking Stevens , [only joking "Shakey"] , could'nt resist it , sorry ,
Don't knock the Shakemeister, he was the biggest selling singles artist in th UK charts in the 80's. Beat Madonna and Michael Jackson.

But don't start me on Cat Stevens.

I did like him "Shakey" , I still listen to "Smokey" , classics ,
 

kingoftwigs

War Hero
Shakey said:
dondon said:
Anything by Shaking Stevens , [only joking "Shakey"] , could'nt resist it , sorry ,
Don't knock the Shakemeister, he was the biggest selling singles artist in th UK charts in the 80's. Beat Madonna and Michael Jackson.

But don't start me on Cat Stevens.
Whats wrong with Cat Stevens?

I hate anything that has come from X factor, fame acamemy etc... and any fcuking cover versions by westshite!
 

Shakey

War Hero
kingoftwigs said:
Whats wrong with Cat Stevens?
He's boring and smells of Islam.

And jazz as well, I hate that shit.

And Country & Western.

And Adult Oriented Rock, shit like Bon Jovi.
 

kingoftwigs

War Hero
Oh yeah, I forgot Jazz, pretentious crap! The worst thing about jazz is that you have to be good to play it, so you get really good then start playing that shite.
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top