Something about tits, I think....

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Hawkeye, Mar 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can we open a thread to discuss Rosina's big boobs ? its better than talking about gay's

Edit by Ghost_Rider: Of course you can open a thread about tits, but please take it to the gash barge where it is appreciated - not all over the Site Issues board.

Thanks.

2. Re: Request to lock posts

Hawkeye - if it pleases you then do discuss my boobs! I can start by telling you all that my mother gave them to me, along with my inability to stay in the sun for more than 30 minutes without looking like a tomato and my straight mousey hair!

3. Re: Request to lock posts

Rosie I noticed in a previous thread that you worked your tits off to attain your legal qualifications. Are they off completely or just reduced in size?

4. Re: Request to lock posts

Well spotted slim wonder how big they were before that time

5. Re: Request to lock posts

They were normal before, then I worked them off, and now they are big again. OK?

Problem?

Bloody men! Always with the questions!

6. Re: Request to lock posts

Thats good Rosie, can you tell me what you used to make them grow biggger? Do you think it would work on my willie?

7. Re: Request to lock posts

Slim I may be able to help you with your size issue. Get a pair of glasses. I did and now I look a whole lot bigger. Got to be worth a try.

8. Re: Request to lock posts

OK old joke!

A girlfriend once asked me how to make her boobs grow, I told her rub between them with tissue paper. She tried this for a month but nothing happened, so she dripped all over me about how it wasn't doing anything, "Strange" I said, "it worked on your arse!"

9. Re: Request to lock posts

I ate a lot of chocolate! But sadly I think nothing will work on your willy - you are what you are - like AAC's sexuality!

10. Re: Request to lock posts

ACC sexuality ???? as he finds it really important to remind us every other post .

11. Re: Request to lock posts

Many thanks for your advice Deeps, have got glasses now all I have to do is persuade my wife to wear them. :smile:

12. Re: Request to lock posts

Slim I have the perfect solution ,yet again it works for me. Put a bag over her head.That way she cannot see your ahem ''manhood'' and you dont have to close your eyes to imagine your in bed with the ginger one from girls aloud. Only problem that may occur is you would be unable to see if she was awake.

13. Re: Request to lock posts

I asked my wife about this and she replied that she wasn't too happy when you put the bag over her head.
    They say that love is blid. Is that why men feel their way around?

14. Re: Request to lock posts

Wouldn't it be easier for men if love was deaf!

15. mmmm, big milky white boobs.
    Lovely!

16. Titties mmmmmmmmmmm :wink:

17. KKKKKKKKKnockers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. Rule 1. This thread is useless without pics.

IB4TL (In before the lock...)

19. Got any Pictures Rosina ??? :?:

20. ok as this page is going on about "the twins", what size do people perfer the most? i'd say 34c or above. anyone else?