Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something about tits, I think....

Hawkeye

Lantern Swinger
rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
I'd be more comfy with my sexuality if I understood precisely why I feel this way

Steve IMHO it doesn't matter why you feel this way, you just do, in the same why as I have big boobs and pale English skin. It does not change who you are, and if people do not like or respect you for your homosexuality well just ignore them.

Never feel the need to justify yourself, because you are what you are.

Don't know if you watch 'Friends' -probably not, a bit low brow for you! But when Rachel is having the baby and someone comments about the pain of the contractions she says "no uterus, no opinion". I rather like that concept and you may want to apply it to your sexual orientation perhaps.

If not, have hope that many of the people on here clearly respect your opinions and have a grudging liking for your good humour and honestly. Do not beat yourself up ... so to speak.

Can we open a thread to discuss Rosina's big boobs ? its better than talking about gay's

Edit by Ghost_Rider: Of course you can open a thread about tits, but please take it to the gash barge where it is appreciated - not all over the Site Issues board.

Thanks.

Re: Request to lock posts

Hawkeye - if it pleases you then do discuss my boobs! I can start by telling you all that my mother gave them to me, along with my inability to stay in the sun for more than 30 minutes without looking like a tomato and my straight mousey hair!

slim

War Hero

Rosie I noticed in a previous thread that you worked your tits off to attain your legal qualifications. Are they off completely or just reduced in size?

Hawkeye

Lantern Swinger

slim said:
Rosie I noticed in a previous thread that you worked your tits off to attain your legal qualifications. Are they off completely or just reduced in size?
Well spotted slim wonder how big they were before that time

Hawkeye said:
slim said:

They were normal before, then I worked them off, and now they are big again. OK?

Problem?

Bloody men! Always with the questions!

slim

War Hero

rosinacarley said:
Hawkeye said:
slim said:

They were normal before, then I worked them off, and now they are big again. OK?

Problem?

Thats good Rosie, can you tell me what you used to make them grow biggger? Do you think it would work on my willie?

Deeps

War Hero

Slim I may be able to help you with your size issue. Get a pair of glasses. I did and now I look a whole lot bigger. Got to be worth a try.

kingoftwigs

War Hero

OK old joke!

A girlfriend once asked me how to make her boobs grow, I told her rub between them with tissue paper. She tried this for a month but nothing happened, so she dripped all over me about how it wasn't doing anything, "Strange" I said, "it worked on your arse!"

slim said:
rosinacarley said:
Hawkeye said:
slim said:

Problem?

Thats good Rosie, can you tell me what you used to make them grow biggger? Do you think it would work on my willie?

I ate a lot of chocolate! But sadly I think nothing will work on your willy - you are what you are - like AAC's sexuality!

Deeps

War Hero

ACC sexuality ???? as he finds it really important to remind us every other post .

slim

War Hero

Deeps said:
Slim I may be able to help you with your size issue. Get a pair of glasses. I did and now I look a whole lot bigger. Got to be worth a try.

Many thanks for your advice Deeps, have got glasses now all I have to do is persuade my wife to wear them. :smile:

Deeps

War Hero

Slim I have the perfect solution ,yet again it works for me. Put a bag over her head.That way she cannot see your ahem ''manhood'' and you dont have to close your eyes to imagine your in bed with the ginger one from girls aloud. Only problem that may occur is you would be unable to see if she was awake.

slim

War Hero

Deeps said:
Slim I have the perfect solution ,yet again it works for me. Put a bag over her head.That way she cannot see your ahem ''manhood'' and you dont have to close your eyes to imagine your in bed with the ginger one from girls aloud. Only problem that may occur is you would be unable to see if she was awake.

I asked my wife about this and she replied that she wasn't too happy when you put the bag over her head.
They say that love is blid. Is that why men feel their way around?

ok as this page is going on about "the twins", what size do people perfer the most? i'd say 34c or above. anyone else?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Something Interesting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
slim House Purchase something new to be aware of when buying a House Current Affairs 0
A Waiting for something to happen after PJFT! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
Kiwi33 Re Join question. Failed Diver trying something different. Joining the Royal Navy 2
themuddyduck Security and DBS checks - Am I missing something? Joining the Royal Navy 4
skyvet Did I miss something? Diamond Lil's 8
M Something to bear in mind for Raleigh Joining the Royal Navy 19
Rodgersthecabinboy Something smells fishey.... Diamond Lil's 0
3 Is this something to worry about? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Scouse_Scribes Journey - you mean how I did something Diamond Lil's 3
stan_the_man Never thought I would post something like this Diamond Lil's 74
N Something to be cheerful about? Current Affairs 5
U Has something just happened to HDT travel expenses? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 33
L Forgot to declare something! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
MG Maniac Just for the Woo's Something for the weekend???? The Fleet Air Arm 2
N Video games or something else? Diamond Lil's 4
O Get something free! The Quarterdeck 0
janner Something for the weekend Miscellaneous 0
northern-matelot Something not quite right... The Quarterdeck 21
bigglesbandicoot There are something even I wont do (Sibling Sex) Diamond Lil's 17
C I need to know something Health & Fitness 32
NotmeChief Something amiss? Diamond Lil's 1
golden_rivet er ... am I missing something ...? Current Affairs 18
2_deck_dash Generic plastic tubs or something similar. The Gash Barge 34
sussex2 Gulp! or something like that.... Diamond Lil's 13
Stirling Now tell us something we don't know. Diamond Lil's 6
Ja5on I think there is something wrong with me The Quarterdeck 18
Waspie Learned something today History 20
Nails How to get something free from a store The Gash Barge 34
_Tim_ This is something that's had me thinking Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 77
T Something to keep Blobbs and Pongoshagger aroused..... Diamond Lil's 7
J.J. 22 Years - Did I Miss Something? Current Affairs 1
sgtpepperband Something Smells.... Diamond Lil's 12
T Just applied, how long to hear something? The Corps 9
NZ_Bootneck Something for the Ladies The Gash Barge 9
sgtpepperband What to wear when your wife wants you to do something... The Gash Barge 13
rosinacarley Is there something in the water today? The Gash Barge 65
brazenhussy Name Something associated with a pub Diamond Lil's 81
N Something for us old Bomber Queens !! Submariners 19
Lingyai There's something about Miriam Diamond Lil's 13
N Something special when you get a gong! Site Issues 10
T Hey, Im scared about something. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
S Something for the weekend..... Diamond Lil's 12
fishmiester Did I miss something?? Diamond Lil's 14
S Something you have never done on a submarine. Submariners 3
GCYZ Royal Navy Quiz-Something a bit Strange? The Fleet 5
trelawney126 It's Gone Tits Up in Cairo The Gash Barge 1
frogman007 Alex Jones tits look good tonight!! The Quarterdeck 4