Somerset is an exciting place to live...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BFC_69, Mar 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Somerset is wank. And Yeovil is king of the wank.
  2. That did happen once in my town, some smackhead got knifed up in a flat on Christmas eve.

This seemed like natural selection rather than murder.

1 smack head dead, 1 locked up indefinitely and 1 cheap flat "with a history" free'd up for a willing buyer.

3. I joined up with a Yeovilian and he was a wanker.
  4. Agreed...

Bridgwater is worse than Yeovil though...

There is only 1 surname in Bridgwater, thats all I'll say, you do the math.
  5. A lad I know spent his childhood in Yeovil, must have rubbed off on him cos he's a cnut.
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ahh, good old Taunton. Many a drunken night was spent there, it did start to go down hill when the light bob changed hands and the 88 400 club turned into "the gap" but still for hicksville it isn't too bad. As for the rest of Somerset, there's good places and bad. I miss the Doc martin shop in Glastonbury, Sheppys cider and the fact your close enough to Devon to still get your hands on an Ivor Dewdneys pasty, not as good as Rons but not bad.
    I did pull a Taunton girl once, she turned round and said to me, "Blobbs, kiss me where it smells" so I took her to Bridgewater.
  7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

How strange. We had a lad when i was a Junior Leader who was from Yeovil who thought he was the fucking best at everything he did, and was arrogant with it. He wasn't. He was shite. He was also an absolute cock with a wankers accent.
  8. That sounds like the lad I know!