some thing about Royal Navy Commando

helloboy03187

Midshipman
i asked the navy recuritment officer (the live chat) on RN website and he told me there is only RM and there is no any royal navy commando . is that real or he lies to me?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

WreckerL

War Hero
i asked the navy recuritment officer (the live chat) on RN website and he told me there is only RM and there is no any royal navy commando . is that real or he lies to me?

There are RN Commando's Yoda.

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Oceanic- bollocks. Once you've earned your green lid you always wear it, not just when doing green stuff.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
There was an XTM or similar that came out at Raleigh last year saying you couldn't unless the billet allowed AD.

Oceanic

Midshipman
Oceanic- bollocks. Once you've earned your green lid you always wear it, not just when doing green stuff.

I did say it was my understanding, based on an article in Navy News about amphibious training in Norway from a few years ago. I really couldn't care less either way!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
There was an XTM or similar that came out at Raleigh last year saying you couldn't unless the billet allowed AD.
That said, I saw a green lidded matelot in 4s bimbling about last week so perhaps they had to backtrack on that idea.

helloboy03187

Midshipman
AEO correct

AV - FAA Aviation, flight deck officer, fire station officer, survo etc ( I don't believe you can join up as one of these?)

is the pilot included? and i want to ask is it real they set the age limt to 23

Latest Threads