Some pointing in the right direction needed..

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Why would a ET(WE) go to Sultan? It's the ME and AET training establishment.

There are more exams than you can shake a stick at, so yes, there are exams before you move on, how would they know you've hoisted in the information!

As you've not got through Raleigh gate yet, worry about getting through Phase 1 for now. all the rest will be explained in good time, you're getting ahead of yourself.

slim

War Hero
Please can anyone help me. I plan my life in advance so that I am not dealt any surprises, I am 12 and thinking about becoming a sailor. I understand that the navy will train me, give me clothing and even accommodate me once I am on a ship. Reading articles here I also understand that promotion is possible. I am planning to become a Captain in charge of a ship, this should take me a few years.
However my real question is when I am due to leave the navy after 22 years what will the navy do to help me get a job?

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Please can anyone help me. I plan my life in advance so that I am not dealt any surprises, I am 12 and thinking about becoming a sailor. I understand that the navy will train me, give me clothing and even accommodate me once I am on a ship. Reading articles here I also understand that promotion is possible. I am planning to become a Captain in charge of a ship, this should take me a few years.
However my real question is when I am due to leave the navy after 22 years what will the navy do to help me get a job?
Fuck all, to be fair