Some People

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Sep 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I get some kind of feeling on DL's at times that its how big my cock is, its a man thing really , however, most of the regular posters really did fcuk all during there time in the service and use the forum as some kind of bandstand for the way it should have been but if I'd been there syndrome, many like to say how well they have done and jack knows fcuk all cos I've been great as a civvy made loads of dosh and done things, clinched deals fcuked people over etc. Hey ho thats not me I'm Jack, always been jack love my mates, forever poor but wealthy in memories and nostalgia.
  2. If it helps Stan, I did fuck all whilst in apart from play the game, got run a few times, but mainly coasted along, as I'm now doing in civvy street.

However I do have a large cock :)
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I've been to Cornwall and saw some big willys in the shower block.
  4. You forgot the small fortune being earned for a couple of hours work a week wits. Do keep up old chap.
  5. I've been there,seen stacks,gained experience,accumulated fuck all and,come back again.
    I'm thinking of going again as I may have made a cock up.
    PS if anyone on here knows where the" hand a fortune at the gate" man lives can you PM me his address.

And I do concur with Stan that some posters on RR do overestimate their own importance.
    Every word they utter should be held in reverence whilst they are spilling out their pearls of wisdom for us lesser mortals.
    Yeah in their fuckin dreams.
    And the fuckin sycophants who then all start with the "ya yah's" slay me.
    Others on here are refreshing IMHO with their stark and sometimes almost unbelievable honesty.
    I'm allowed to think I'm important as the wife said, and she said I've got a big cock.
    Actually she might have said "is".:frown:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Absolutely yah, agree with you whole heartedly Rummers, you is de man, OK yah.
  7. Yo dude, hang with me there bro and you is wich the winners.
    No cap for you bro not in dis hood.
  8. Joined the mod, enjoyed most of it, Had some good run, some very good runs, regret zero, some I may wish to forget but some twat always reminds me.
    Wife tells me she sure a big Willy once when she was nursing, she did not comment on mine, what’s a big Willy look like?
    Some would say I have had some good jobs as a civy, well they almost pay the bills as the misses seems to have the ability to always spend more than I can earn.
    I think quality of life come from friends and Family, the time you put in is proportional to the enjoyment you get back.
    It’s not necessarily how much is in the bank, I am sure some would be nice.
    Having said that I have not spoken to some of my family for years because they try to force they ways and ideas as more important than others, and I cannot be arsed with that shit, I lost my first daughter at 3 months old, that taught me life too short to waste on negative shit, and you cannot take your dosh with you, live for today as tomorrow never comes.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Well no ones going to accuse you of being diplomat of the year are they Jimbo.
    (Said in a sickly crawling way with no hint of a condescending tone or implied sarcasm):laughing7::headbang:

You lot can fuck off with your creep remarks, have you seen the size if the fucker, and he was a ninja trumpet player, he killed hundreds...nay thousands with his playing.
    He was a stunt double for Xena.:shock:
  10. Looking back on things there may be a crossroad or two where in retrospect I may have chosen a different direction.

In general enjoyed my working life mob and civvy never been rich and the familiy will probably ensure that it stays that way.
    Now enjoying retirement with enough pennies comming in to pay the bills .
  11. If any fucker is approached by ninja Jimbo for my address I will double what he offers to send him the wrong way. Give him sharkys or Frogmans, he can go and beat them up, I cant fight....... I've just had breakfast you understand.:sad:
  12. What won ? fry up or Cornflakes and toast ?
  13. Bills? what the fuck are bills?
    I laugh at your bills and say ( rasberry sound) to your debts.
    You don't half get some really funny looks sitting typing on a computer shouting "Rasberry Sounds".
    There coming to take me away Ha ha,...........
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Because I am motivated and athletic.....well toast and cornflakes as it involved going in the house to fetch bacon and sausages.
  15. It's 1600 in the forum and still no sign of Stanley.
    Whits has been called to the Big nobber chair to explain this absence.
    If Stanley does not appear by 1730 Wits has been told he will be placed on the eviction list.
  16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

They have buses in Pointyhead Land?! :shock:
  17. Yeup!

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's 17:30

Wheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeessss Stanley??????????????????????????????????

Answers on a postcard to the usual address ....

But on the other hand ....... it's 17:30 .... WTF is Mrs MG to take me home!
  19. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

That's fuck all! I've been all over the world, I've even been to paradise.....but I've never been to me!:crybaby:
    • Like Like x 2