some one open the beer fridge!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Miky, Nov 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been out a year, and not sure if its the right thing to do :?

other than that aye aye shipwrecks :wink: :p :lol:
  2. 16 views and not a single pipe the side :?: :roll: :lol:
  3. Sorry Miky
    Welcome onboard shipmate. Its your round!
  4. ahoy shippers!Get that Reggie an swap draft!
  5. Canass has ordered the wets, and the joss is getting swap drafted asap :lol:

Nice to meet you lot, speak soon...

The Joss has ordered lights out :(
  6. Dixie has rung the bell and says "Sod the Joss, as beer bosun, Ive got the spare".
  7. Shhh'd no such thing as a beer fridge *nudge nudge, wink wink* :wink:

Hey and welcome to RR!
  8. Just woke up> did someone say "Beer"??

Oh **** aye!!
  9. Welcome Miky to our mad cyber pussers war canoe... feel free to wander our virtual decks, grab a hyper tinnie or gulp down some cyber rum... :)

If you went to Ganges the then I need to warn you in advance that unless you are in one of the specific Ganges fora, you must always refer to it was the G-Place or G-Spot as it apparently it makes the Raleigh produce feel desperately inferior.

I'm the resident Civvy - never been in.

10. If you have only been out a year we can't ave yer Tot. But we will pass you over a cyber beer. Welcome to reality the last refuge of the sane.

How is life in civvies street, Finding it a dog eat cat world where everyone lies and tries to gain any advantage possible. Loyalty, Respect, Oppos, Banter all gone PC and H & S rule this mad world called civvy street.

11. Welcome matey , enjoy the site , 8O
  12. welcome aboard Miky
    In my humble opinion the grass is not greener on the other side. Civvy street is the pits but I hope you find it to your liking
  13. Any regrets yet ?
  14. did somebody say the beer fridge was open? get in!
  15. [align=center][​IMG][/align]

Consider it opened!
  16. Ah! That's better! I can face the afternoon in a suitably happy frame of mind! :D
  17. Pity there's a load of shit in there that might contaminate the bitter though.
  18. Thats the sort of fridge I like , even better when it's a bit more empty . mmmmm
  19. Apart from the water, YUK !!!!!!!!!!
  20. Welcome aboard Miky.
    As you can see my beer fridge is always open.