Some Nutty each Day keeps the Doctor Away!

wkdwren

Badgeman
Aaah the welsh, another special group of people. Even now when I venture back over the border and I meet two older woman firing rapid welsh at each other it brings back the fear from primary school :s

Good point why do certain groups of people always look alike. I know four scottish subbys, who are all short, blonde and blue eyed. Strange!
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
wkdwren said:
Aaah the welsh, another special group of people. Even now when I venture back over the border and I meet two older woman firing rapid welsh at each other it brings back the fear from primary school :s

Good point why do certain groups of people always look alike. I know four scottish subbys, who are all short, blonde and blue eyed. Strange!
Symyae then Wkdwren!!
Yes it is rather indimidating listening to 2 grown people chatting in dolphin language to one another "Isn't it" Also, when you get over there next have a discreet look at the womens arses and tell me they dont have a pear shaped look about them. Must be a special type of welsh chocolate containing slate and coal from pyll mawr. "Tidy down there!!" :lol:

Hywel ym fawr :wink:
 
rosinacarley said:
What are you all on about, everbody knows chocolate is better than sex ... lasts longer and tastes better!
But Rosie, have you tried the perfect combination of both together: the chocolate coated matelot?

CHOCOLATE COATED MATELOT
(alias: A Nutty Sailor)

1) Find a matelot you really fancy

2) Catch him

3) Strip him and thoroughly wash, rinse and dry him

4) Place him on a clean flat surface, the galley perhaps and warm up your nutty in a bain marie. If you are planning to apply to a salty tasting area, add some Tequella to the nutty.

5) Paint warm nutty on matelot.

6) Top with hundreds and thousands, vermacelli, silver balls or leave plain, according to taste.

7) Leave to cool.

8 ) Transfer said chocolate matelot to your bunk and lick/suck as appropriate.

9) Remember to say thank you afterwards.
 
nutty_bag said:
Maxi_77 said:
]

And all Chinamen look the same?
Maxi_77 unsure if sarcasm intended but china=china plate=mate. I was born and bred in Londinuim village when men were men and so were the women!! It's my little way of keeping my regional identity seeing as i no longer live there and only have my accent to go by!!
Ever so sorry I didn't realise you were liguistically challenged in that way, does Cinese Gentlemen help in any way.
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
Maxi_77 said:
nutty_bag said:
Maxi_77 said:
]

And all Chinamen look the same?
Maxi_77 unsure if sarcasm intended but china=china plate=mate. I was born and bred in Londinuim village when men were men and so were the women!! It's my little way of keeping my regional identity seeing as i no longer live there and only have my accent to go by!!
Ever so sorry I didn't realise you were liguistically challenged in that way, does Cinese Gentlemen help in any way.
Ha Ha. Enough said then!! :wink:
 
Aaah the welsh, another special group of people. Even now when I venture back over the border and I meet two older woman firing rapid welsh at each other it brings back the fear from primary school :s[/quote]

Very limited experience of Wales really, and was pissed much of the time (submarine home port visits to Cardif and Newport) so can't comment here
wkdwren said:
Good point why do certain groups of people always look alike. I know four scottish subbys, who are all short, blonde and blue eyed. Strange!
I can assure you that we Scots come in all shapes and sizes, and these days colours, so there is bound to be one to suit every one, there must even be a Ch Stoker with beard and overalls for AAC somewhere, I must admit though I haven't been looking for one myself. Why not pop up and check out theselection.
 
nutty_bag said:
spenny said:
OCH AYE!! :wink:
Spenny me old china!! Why do sweaties like your good self all look the bloody same?? I've got an oppo from Islay who now lives on the west Wales coast, cracking bloke but cant understand a fcuking word he's saying!! I then go operational in my new occupation and get introduced to an officer and guess what?? Is Scottish, has the same name as my oppo in wales and although older and slightly shorter is the spitting image!! He's however not from Islay. Q. Does the gene pool extend that far?? It's the same about our welsh friends who i resided amoungst for quite a while who look like Ian Rush!! Diolch ym fawr!!


Alright mate

In answer to your question, do I look like a typical Jock?

Well Nutty_Bag I dont have ginger hair, wear a skirt (except on a weekend run ashore :wink: ), toss the caber, eat haggis every day or speak Jock shorthand. I do have ginger pubes though, does that count? :lol:

I tell you what mucker - next time you and your good lady venture north of the border, give me a shout. I will buy you both a few wets down the RN/RM club in town You can then see my dashing good looks and hear my Sean Connery like accent in person. (………….and before any smart bstrd says it, no the Scottish people are not as tight as a fat mans shoe lace. We are actually very generous!! :D )
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
spenny said:
nutty_bag said:
spenny said:
OCH AYE!! :wink:
Spenny me old china!! Why do sweaties like your good self all look the bloody same?? I've got an oppo from Islay who now lives on the west Wales coast, cracking bloke but cant understand a fcuking word he's saying!! I then go operational in my new occupation and get introduced to an officer and guess what?? Is Scottish, has the same name as my oppo in wales and although older and slightly shorter is the spitting image!! He's however not from Islay. Q. Does the gene pool extend that far?? It's the same about our welsh friends who i resided amoungst for quite a while who look like Ian Rush!! Diolch ym fawr!!




Alright mate

In answer to your question, do I look like a typical Jock?

Well Nutty_Bag I dont have ginger hair, wear a skirt (except on a weekend run ashore :wink: ), toss the caber, eat haggis every day or speak Jock shorthand. I do have ginger pubes though, does that count? :lol:

I tell you what mucker - next time you and your good lady venture north of the border, give me a shout. I will buy you both a few wets down the RN/RM club in town You can then see my dashing good looks and hear my Sean Connery like accent in person. (………….and before any smart bstrd says it, no the Scottish people are not as tight as a fat mans shoe lace. We are actually very generous!! :D )
Actually spenny i spend quite alot of time in Scotland doing some of my extra curricular activities such as kayaking and climbing so like the place (north of glasgow of course) alot, except the wee beasties!! :x As for sweaties in general, nice people when they aren't ranting on about how the English did this and that in 1724 (Or was that when i lived in Wales) to them!! A Sean Connery lookalikie eh? so your in you 70's then Spenny? Bit old to go for that magnificent green beret of the Royal Marines Commando variety isn't it? :wink:
 
Alright mate

In answer to your question, do I look like a typical Jock?

Well Nutty_Bag I dont have ginger hair, wear a skirt (except on a weekend run ashore :wink: ), toss the caber, eat haggis every day or speak Jock shorthand. I do have ginger pubes though, does that count? :lol:

I tell you what mucker - next time you and your good lady venture north of the border, give me a shout. I will buy you both a few wets down the RN/RM club in town You can then see my dashing good looks and hear my Sean Connery like accent in person. (………….and before any smart bstrd says it, no the Scottish people are not as tight as a fat mans shoe lace. We are actually very generous!! :D )[/quote]

Actually spenny i spend quite alot of time in Scotland doing some of my extra curricular activities such as kayaking and climbing so like the place (north of glasgow of course) alot, except the wee beasties!! :x As for sweaties in general, nice people when they aren't ranting on about how the English did this and that in 1724 (Or was that when i lived in Wales) to them!! A Sean Connery lookalikie eh? so your in you 70's then Spenny? Bit old to go for that magnificent green beret of the Royal Marines Commando variety isn't it? :wink:[/quote]

Well mate as I said, if your ever venturing down the east coast give me a shout. Some good ocean kayaking down my way!!

Not a shean connery look alike mish moneypenny, jusht a shound alike!! I look like I fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down bud!! :cry:

30 years young NB - Just the right age to become green and mean!! :twisted:
 

wkdwren

Badgeman
Always_a_Civvy said:
CHOCOLATE COATED MATELOT
(alias: A Nutty Sailor)

1) Find a matelot you really fancy

2) Catch him

3) Strip him and thoroughly wash, rince and dry him

4) Place him on a clean flat surface, the galley perhaps and warm up your nutty in a bain marie. If you are planning to apply to a salty tasting area, add some Tequella to the nutty.

5) Paint warm nutty on matelot.

6) Top with hundreds and thousands, vermacelli, silver balls or leave plain, according to taste.

7) Leave to cool.

8 ) Transfer said chocolate matelot to your bunk and lick/suck as appropriate.

9) Remember to say thank you afterwards.

MMMMM I want mine plain ;)
 

ET(WE)Sutton

Lantern Swinger
wkdwren said:
nutty_bag said:
Wey hey!! best offer i've had all day. Guess what wkdwren? I've still got all of my own teeth too!!
Haha let me guess I'm young enough to be your daughter, and if I was you'd still be bathing me? lol!!

They ran out of chocolate?! bad drills I'm suprised they didn't string up the Logistics officer!!

Chocolate is better than sex. Rosy is right, it really does last longer, doesn't answer back, doesn't smell funny and leaves a nice taste in your mouth ;)

i have to jump in on this one a bar of chocolate can not last as long as me... i dont smell funny and the taste a man leaves in a girls mouth should be savored.... as it can only happen 2 times a day with most men.... hahah.. sorry it came to mind
 
ET(WE)Pooley said:
wkdwren said:
nutty_bag said:
Wey hey!! best offer i've had all day. Guess what wkdwren? I've still got all of my own teeth too!!
Haha let me guess I'm young enough to be your daughter, and if I was you'd still be bathing me? lol!!

They ran out of chocolate?! bad drills I'm suprised they didn't string up the Logistics officer!!

Chocolate is better than sex. Rosy is right, it really does last longer, doesn't answer back, doesn't smell funny and leaves a nice taste in your mouth ;)

i have to jump in on this one a bar of chocolate can not last as long as me... i dont smell funny and the taste a man leaves in a girls mouth should be savored.... as it can only happen 2 times a day with most men.... hahah.. sorry it came to mind
If she coated you in layers of nutty it could last all day... Maybe she'd have to recoat certain bits of you with that tequila flavoured nutty... :lol:
 

slim

War Hero
spenny said:
Shakey said:
ET(WE)Pooley said:
.... as it can only happen 2 times a day with most men....
My once a day is more than enough for any woman! :wink:

......and I bet she'll still be walking like shes just climbed down out of the saddle, eh mate :wink:
And I thought that the Black cat thread was on a nother post
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
babystew Submariners 5
I Current Affairs 46
Polycell Submariners 1

Similar threads


Latest Threads

New Posts

Top