Some Nutty each Day keeps the Doctor Away!

Ah but Wkdwren its the vegelate and milk chocolate that puts the calories on not plain chocolate. And you can always lick Nutty or a Nutty-Bag if you are really desperate not to gain all those extra tyres of puppy muscle. :wink: They'd probably quite like it... :lol: :lol:
 
Depends on the chocolate and the sex in my experience. But then I have difficulty making chocolate last any time at all.

Peter
 

silverfox

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
most difficult time I had on a ship? When we ran out of chocolate during Telic. Three Delta mess was not a place to go without an armed escort.....
 

wkdwren

Badgeman
nutty_bag said:
Wey hey!! best offer i've had all day. Guess what wkdwren? I've still got all of my own teeth too!!
Haha let me guess I'm young enough to be your daughter, and if I was you'd still be bathing me? lol!!

They ran out of chocolate?! bad drills I'm suprised they didn't string up the Logistics officer!!

Chocolate is better than sex. Rosy is right, it really does last longer, doesn't answer back, doesn't smell funny and leaves a nice taste in your mouth ;)
 
Logs Officer controlling chocolate :? --- I know I've been out a litle while now ( :wink: ) but when did Naafi give up that ?

Does naafi still lodge on greyboats still ?
 

brigham600

War Hero
Chocolate is better than sex and you girls are spot on...

Whilst you women are stuffing your fat faces with chocolate us men are able to watch the football in peace...

Chocolate lasts longer than sex, but then so does football, cricket, golf, motorcycle racing etc... Bovvered!

Chocolate leaves a better taste in the mouth. Will have to trust your judgement on that one. :)

You keep on eating that chocolate girls.
 
wkdwren said:
Chocolate is better than sex. Rosy is right, it really does last longer, doesn't answer back, doesn't smell funny and leaves a nice taste in your mouth ;)

Obviously you and Rosie havent sampled the blokes North of the Border lately then :wink:
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
wkdwren said:
nutty_bag said:
Wey hey!! best offer i've had all day. Guess what wkdwren? I've still got all of my own teeth too!!
Haha let me guess I'm young enough to be your daughter, and if I was you'd still be bathing me? lol!!

They ran out of chocolate?! bad drills I'm suprised they didn't string up the Logistics officer!!

Chocolate is better than sex. Rosy is right, it really does last longer, doesn't answer back, doesn't smell funny and leaves a nice taste in your mouth ;)
Actually i'm 34 so i would say not!! :wink: As has been pointed out, whilst your all there eating nutty, getting fat, and talking about the colour of the nice new curtains i can get on with the important stuff like looking at RR and getting out with my oppos!! :lol: Loggies!! Great people. As has been quoted "You tell us what you need and we'll tell you how to get along without it"
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
spenny said:
wkdwren said:
Chocolate is better than sex. Rosy is right, it really does last longer, doesn't answer back, doesn't smell funny and leaves a nice taste in your mouth ;)

Obviously you and Rosie havent sampled the blokes North of the Border lately then :wink:
Lets face it Spenny me old china we can barely understand you lot up there so conversation wouldn't be a problem!! :lol:
 

wkdwren

Badgeman
nutty_bag said:
Actually i'm 34 so i would say not!! :wink: As has been pointed out, whilst your all there eating nutty, getting fat, and talking about the colour of the nice new curtains i can get on with the important stuff like looking at RR and getting out with my oppos!! :lol: quote]

Haha am sorry, :oops: so you have all your own teeth but do you have your own hair? then maybe next time we run out of chocolate who knows 8O

North of the border? Aren't they all ginger, hairy and talk in grunts and 'wee lasses'? You stick to your haggis :p

*edited due to typing with elbows.
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
wkdwren said:
nutty_bag said:
Actually i'm 34 so i would say not!! :wink: As has been pointed out, whilst your all there eating nutty, getting fat, and talking about the colour of the nice new curtains i can get on with the important stuff like looking at RR and getting out with my oppos!! :lol: quote]

Haha am sorry, :oops: so you have all your own teeth but do you have your own hair? then maybe next time we run out of chocolate who knows 8O

North of the border? Aren't they all ginger, hairy and talk in grunts and 'wee lasses'? You stick to your haggis :p

No offence wkdwren, yes i have all my teeth and all my hair with no receding hairline. I'm actually in quite good shape for an oldie as i'm now being refered to. I've no chocolate in my house at all whatsoever so.........!! :lol: Referring to north of the border RE ginger, hairy people who talk in grunts, i take it your talking about the women? i refer you to the "Gronk" thread on the forum menu!! Taps keyboard with long, pointy thing attached to forehead due to short arms!! :lol:

*edited due to typing with elbows.
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
spenny said:
OCH AYE!! :wink:
Spenny me old china!! Why do sweaties like your good self all look the bloody same?? I've got an oppo from Islay who now lives on the west Wales coast, cracking bloke but cant understand a fcuking word he's saying!! I then go operational in my new occupation and get introduced to an officer and guess what?? Is Scottish, has the same name as my oppo in wales and although older and slightly shorter is the spitting image!! He's however not from Islay. Q. Does the gene pool extend that far?? It's the same about our welsh friends who i resided amoungst for quite a while who look like Ian Rush!! Diolch ym fawr!!
 
nutty_bag said:
Spenny me old china!! Why do sweaties like your good self all look the bloody same?? I've got an oppo from Islay who now lives on the west Wales coast, cracking bloke but cant understand a fcuking word he's saying!! I then go operational in my new occupation and get introduced to an officer and guess what?? Is Scottish, has the same name as my oppo in wales and although older and slightly shorter is the spitting image!! He's however not from Islay. Q. Does the gene pool extend that far?? It's the same about our welsh friends who i resided amoungst for quite a while who look like Ian Rush!! Diolch ym fawr!!
And all Chinamen look the same?
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
Maxi_77 said:
nutty_bag said:
Spenny me old china!! Why do sweaties like your good self all look the bloody same?? I've got an oppo from Islay who now lives on the west Wales coast, cracking bloke but cant understand a fcuking word he's saying!! I then go operational in my new occupation and get introduced to an officer and guess what?? Is Scottish, has the same name as my oppo in wales and although older and slightly shorter is the spitting image!! He's however not from Islay. Q. Does the gene pool extend that far?? It's the same about our welsh friends who i resided amoungst for quite a while who look like Ian Rush!! Diolch ym fawr!!
And all Chinamen look the same?
Maxi_77 unsure if sarcasm intended but china=china plate=mate. I was born and bred in Londinuim village when men were men and so were the women!! It's my little way of keeping my regional identity seeing as i no longer live there and only have my accent to go by!!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
babystew Submariners 5
I Current Affairs 46
Polycell Submariners 1

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top