Some Nutty each Day keeps the Doctor Away!

Shakey

War Hero
Re: Some Nutty a Day keeps the MA Away!

So does garlic, red wine, pomegranates, blueberries and oily fish.

Got any recipes?

Recipie:

Take your date to an italian restaurant - drink red wine and eat garlic bread with your meal, whilst you give her the chat.

Half way through desert of Blueberry and pomegrantie pie, suggest you go back to her place to cover her naked body in melted dark chocolate and lick it off.

The oily fish has got me……………………..You could always beat her about the head with it if shes crap in bed!! :wink:

nutty_bag

War Hero
spenny said:
Recipie:

Take your date to an italian restaurant - drink red wine and eat garlic bread with your meal, whilst you give her the chat.

Half way through desert of Blueberry and pomegrantie pie, suggest you go back to her place to cover her naked body in melted dark chocolate and lick it off.

The oily fish has got me……………………..You could always beat her about the head with it if shes crap in bed!! :wink:

Fcuking hell you go out with classy women then!!

Oily fish, mmm your right. You could say that you have some other form of liquidy substance that contains high levels of zinc!! population paste anyone??

wkdwren

Badgeman
Or you could eat the fish for dinner?

From what I've gathered men are always grateful to be in bed with someone no matter who... so no fish beating would be necessary :p

Off to buy some chocolate now because its good for me! (Any excuse...!!)