Some important lifestyle choices.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Apr 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some of the more steely eyed amongst you may have noticed that I have been a bit quiet lately, for that I apologise. I have been having a serious think about my life and decided that perhaps spending most of the day babbling shite on the internet isn't a constructive way to spend my time.

Given the fact that we are looking at the possibility of a heatwave, a hung Parliament and a World Cup this summer, my money is on full scale riots somewhere in the North of England later this year. I intend to get in the thick of these as much as I can and I don't think internet surfing is going to be a constructive way of preparing for them.

It also appears that I have taken on a shedload more responsibility at work which leaves me very little time to share my thoughts on this site. On the plus side I now get to fcuk around with expensive guns even more than I did before, which is ace.

Finally it appears that I am going to be a father. All those years of exposing myself in the 909 dome appears to have failed and I will finally be adding a legitimate child to all the ones I may have fathered with sex workers in South America and the Far East. Realising that London is probably not the best place to raise a sprog, Mrs 2_Deck and I have decided to move to a big fcuk off house in the Countryside sometime soon, so my leisure time will now mostly consist of tending to the animals and shooting peasants. Once again I fear this may not leave much time for internet musing.

In the short time I have been here I have met some great characters and had some brilliant laughs which I thank you all for, but I think it's time to move on and start living my life in the real World and concentrate on the important things, like my missus, forthcoming sprog and career, which are all blossoming nicely.

I shall still try and pop in from time to time just to see how you fcukers are getting on, so MODS please don't bin my account.

2_Deck.

P.S. Aren't pregnant chick's tits awesome?

2. Congrats and all the best cnut chops!

3. congrats fella

4. Cheers fellas.

Remember this is 'lils so a small amount of abuse is most welcome and expected. :D

5. Your missu's certainlyare :wink:

Seriously though, be happy in your new life, and enjoy the little one when he/she arrives.

6. You posted on here before then?

7. Gosh 2DD, this is a surprise, but a wonderful one!

Many Congratulations!

I think I am going to have to start a thread called "Pictures of Lovely Rum Ration Babies" at this rate ...................................

By the way, I fully understand the rationale behind your decision to step back a bit from RR, but I will tell you that you will be dreadfully missed. You're good fun.

8. Cheers Sol!

I'll be back at some point.

I have posted the flyer for the HAC open day on the other thread. I'll be the one at the bar arguing with a colonel and wearing outrageously colourful socks.

All are welcome.

9. Brilliant!

What should I wear?

10. Sorry, you are????

Nice one on the sprog 2DD, DNA tests are quite cheap before you start shelling out :wink:

Saw the HAC flyer...inflatable assault course 8O WTF, bunch of hermers.

Serious head on....have a good one :thumbleft:

11. Congratulations you scrote (that's the obligatory abuse out the way).
    Hope you get what you want and not what you deserve :wink: .

Oh and by the way, for the first few months you and the ankle snapper will have something in common.............you'll both be bald headed. :D :wink:
    Once again congrats, your hair would have come out with kids anyhow, most of it pulled out. :) 8O

12. When is the due date?

13. Remember if you buy your hoofing house in Cumbria the weather is worse than Scotland and the place is like the twilight zone.

And best of luck with the sprog.

14. Remember remember the 5th of November.

I'm gonna have a proper excuse to play with pyrotechnics every year from now on.

15. Congrats you cnut ;)

Thanks for all the laughs, don't disappear entirely!

Chats

16. Question

How you going to work for the gun factory and live in rednecksville? 8O

17. Congratulations!

I'd move out of London. I started out in London and now I want to be a sailor when I grow up.

18. I shall be setting up an office at home and using remote CCTV and Rovio robots to keep an eye on things, I am currently in the process of having a main broadcast system fitted to the factory so I can speak to my employees as if I am their God.

I will also keep the London pad and live there during the week.

19. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

There was me thinking you were stranded because of volcanic ash.

I have to say congratulations on the news of the impending sprog. I'm a tad surprised because not only did i think you were a hermer, you told me you were firing blanks.

I'm glad you are fucking off out of London as i was fed up of giving you 10 pence for a cup of coffee when you used to hang around outside Cannon Street station. Mind you, the hand job was most welcome.

I'll see you at the HAC do. I'll be the one surrounded by the page three girls.

20. Congrats. :thumbright:

Will you be shooting pheasants as well as the peasants? :D