Some advice needed

MG Maniac

War Hero
Nearly right Billy

He lives on the 20th floor and rides the lift all the way down going to work. On sunny days on his way home he takes the lift to the 10th floor and then walks the rest of the way up the stairs! But on rainy days he rides all the way to the top!

Discuss ...............

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Nearly right Billy

He lives on the 20th floor and rides the lift all the way down going to work. On sunny days on his way home he takes the lift to the 10th floor and then walks the rest of the way up the stairs! But on rainy days he rides all the way to the top!

Discuss ...............

He uses his umbrella to press the required button.

Abstract thoughts eh? Here's one;

I go to work on the tube. At the first stop, it's just me. At the second stop, 10 people get on. At the third stop, 3 get off, 15 get on. At the fourth stop, 10 get on, 3 get off and a bird with massive tits and a mini skirt gets on. How can i sit opposite her without making it obvious?

paybobsquarepants

Lantern Swinger
Do they still have the question at the AIB - you are hanging upside down from a tree watching the sunset if you entend your left arm which was is it pointing?

And the one - what rank is James bond - Captain, Cook , PO or Cdr?

PBS

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Ohhhh I get it. It's sort of along these lines. (1). A dwarf gets in a lift on the ground floor of a 20 storey block of flats. The dwarf lives on the 20th floor, but can ONLY reach the button that'll get him to the 10th floor (because he's a fu**ing dwarf). There's no other person in the lift, and he can't use the stairs,so how does Mister Stumpy eventually get to his flat on the 20th floor then? Abstract reasoning.....begin.

He goes to the 10th floor as it's the only button he can reach, then he presses 10 again and carries on. 10 + 10 + 20, simple innit.

Taffd

Lantern Swinger
So he's hangin' out of a dwarf, in a lift at the tenth floor, pointing north with his umbrella.

Have I got that right?

Mike777

Badgeman
I go to work on the tube. At the first stop, it's just me. At the second stop, 10 people get on. At the third stop, 3 get off, 15 get on. At the fourth stop, 10 get on, 3 get off and a bird with massive tits and a mini skirt gets on. How can i sit opposite her without making it obvious?
You get out of your seat for an old woman/man/spacker and then sit opposite her. Easy.

TotalAlien

Midshipman
Thats your problem, its not rocket science

Oh, it seems that you have mis-read my comment. Maybe read it again to understand the point I was trying to make. Just to educate you some what, rocket science has nothing to do with my degree, but I will give you a cookie for trying.

Topstop

War Hero
Oh, it seems that you have mis-read my comment. Maybe read it again to understand the point I was trying to make. Just to educate you some what, rocket science has nothing to do with my degree, but I will give you a cookie for trying.

Its closer than Physics.

TotalAlien

Midshipman
Its closer than Physics.
578814_435118549864437_211868382_n.jpg

Latest Threads