Somali Pirates and the Jolly Roger

Just been musing in the office with a couple of others and the question came up, if a boat takes out some somali pirates do you get a double jolly roger and what would the symbol be :?:

Scrumpy said:
WreckerL said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Would it be a black skull and crossed bones on a white flag?
I like your thinking :)
Could that be called negative thinking :roll:
What's so negative about that? Putting pirates on the sea floor is positive, and if the RAF can put the bomb symbol on the side of the aircraft below the cockpit after a bombing raid, then it is only fair that the RN can fly the Jolly Roger. Apart from which is it not tradition?

Crabman said:
Scrumpy said:
WreckerL said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
What's so negative about that? Putting pirates on the sea floor is positive, and if the RAF can put the bomb symbol on the side of the aircraft below the cockpit after a bombing raid, then it is only fair that the RN can fly the Jolly Roger. Apart from which is it not tradition?
You don't have a photographic memory, do you?

Naval_Gazer said:
Crabman said:
Scrumpy said:
WreckerL said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
You don't have a photographic memory, do you?
I don't think crabman has quite got the gist of this, or any experience of wordplay