Soleil en vacances

#4
Enjoy your break, Sol, and thanks for the warning.



(The last time she went away she just slid off without telling us...... 8O

So we had search parties scouring the ditches, cellars, and even the main-line railway tracks :wink: )
 
#5
We could have a whip-round and get you a new laptop Sol?

I just pity the newbies now that you're gone for a while. It'll be really messy now.
 
#6
JonnoJonno said:
We could have a whip-round and get you a new laptop Sol?

I just pity the newbies now that you're gone for a while. It'll be really messy now.
Don't worry, it will be fixed, it is insured.

Your fault it's broken, by the way.

If I hadn't been reading one of your posts and had a mouthful of gin and tonic at the same time, it would still be in good working order.
 
#7
soleil said:
JonnoJonno said:
We could have a whip-round and get you a new laptop Sol?

I just pity the newbies now that you're gone for a while. It'll be really messy now.
Don't worry, it will be fixed, it is insured.

Your fault it's broken, by the way.

If I hadn't been reading one of your posts and had a mouthful of gin and tonic at the same time, it would still be in good working order.
Are gin and tonic members on here? I haven't seen them.
 

chatsharris

Lantern Swinger
#12
If Sol quietly backs down, I think we should apppoint BR and JJ as our new advisors.

Who cares if they're not actually in the RN. They'd sort out the mouth-breathers before they crayon over RR.
 
#13
chatsharris said:
If Sol quietly backs down, I think we should apppoint BR and JJ as our new advisors.

Who cares if they're not actually in the RN. They'd sort out the mouth-breathers before they crayon over RR.
Yep, I agree on that one.
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#16
soleil said:
For various reasons, I'm going to be around a bit less on Rum Ration for a while, but I will check in when I can.

Soleil

:)
I suspect a few members won't be able to control themselves. You hurry back Little Miss Sunshine.
 
#20
Sterling_Stirling said:
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
soleil said:
For various reasons, I'm going to be around a bit less on Rum Ration for a while, but I will check in when I can.

Soleil

:)
Sussed it!!!

She's gone in the STC branch!!! :D
Correction, she has been appointed I/C of STC AND P squadron
:roll: :roll: I think some C**T on RR has upset her???? Long Holiday?? :cry:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Diamond Lil's 13
soleil The Quarterdeck 38
trehorn The Fleet 32

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top