Soldier is the New Miss England

Now you come to mention it, what about her beret badge and TRF 'flipping' from side to side? Is this a case of photographic license for aesthetic reasons?

Andrew_1980

Lantern Swinger
Ah righto, well in that case I guess it is..!

Looks like she's had a nose job too, compare the first pic with the rest, looks different. No bother though, she'd get a lorry-load of special man love from me either way.

Depends, if they are digital, the editor thought they looked better that way round, if they are film, they could have been developed the wrong way round

Just to add, I do not think Chrisie should have won it in the 1st place, good looking las, but not the best by far

Andrew_1980 said:
Ah righto, well in that case I guess it is..!

Looks like she's had a nose job too, compare the first pic with the rest, looks different. No bother though, she'd get a lorry-load of special man love from me either way.
I wouldnt mind giving her a 'nose' job,just would have difficulty where to put my tongue! :lol:

Can't believe people took time to look at the Beret badge FFS, I'm more interested in what her sheriffs badge looks like :twisted:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
WreckerL said:
Can't believe people took time to look at the Beret badge FFS, I'm more interested in what her sheriffs badge looks like :twisted:
I have heard that it's like a windsock.