Soldier has baby in Afghanistan

A British servicewoman gives birth to a baby boy at Camp Bastion in Afghanistan, having not realised she was pregnant.
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19657646 >

C

cúnt

Being Royal Artillery she probably coughed it out in the portaloos and was only alerted to the birth by the bigger than normal splash.

People! have been sending in names for the sprog, Sebastian, a play on the place of birth is winning so far, lucky little chap.

She could call him Olsbigot, one last shag before I go on tour.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the one about the school girl that comes home and tells her parents....'I'm pregnant'
'Pregnant' yells the dad..... 'How did that happen?'

I do hope the powers that be.....who are considering putting females is submarines......are taking note.
Or is the NAAFI going to have a sub branch (no pun intended) of Mothercare onboard. :safe:

I do hope the powers that be.....who are considering putting females is submarines......are taking note.
Or is the NAAFI going to have a sub branch (no pun intended) of Mothercare onboard. :safe:
You'll be lucky to find somewhere for a sherman on a boat never mind your leg over

Fantastic story. A little new life out of all that death.

Deployed in March, on the pill, no wonder she didn't know......

For once, there's been a bit of good news,so glad they are both safe and well.

Fantastic story. A little new life out of all that death.

Deployed in March, on the pill, no wonder she didn't know......

For once, there's been a bit of good news,so glad they are both safe and well.
So,... what you're saying is...........the pill doesn't work..... I'll bear that in mind !!! :safe:

Last edited:
Just curious what would be the case with a submarine on deployment should this happen with serving on them?

(No this isn't a don't think women should go on subs thing btw)

Just curious what would be the case with a submarine on deployment should this happen with serving on them?

(No this isn't a don't think women should go on subs thing btw)
They'll be tested before sailing I would imagine, and probably before deploying with the army now, remember where you heard it first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Miscellaneous 0
D Current Affairs 4
B History 6