Soldier has baby in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by TeddyT, Sep 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A British servicewoman gives birth to a baby boy at Camp Bastion in Afghanistan, having not realised she was pregnant.
    < >
  2. Being Royal Artillery she probably coughed it out in the portaloos and was only alerted to the birth by the bigger than normal splash.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Must have been a good Christmas bash............
  4. Maybe she will be headhunter by the " Intellegence Corps" :smile:
  5. People! have been sending in names for the sprog, Sebastian, a play on the place of birth is winning so far, lucky little chap.

She could call him Olsbigot, one last shag before I go on tour.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

First image of baby released by media:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well it wasnt Rummers did the deed, too good looking, unless it takes after its mum.
  8. There's some resemblance to Rummers, he's a helmet! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Reminds me of the one about the school girl that comes home and tells her parents....'I'm pregnant'
    'Pregnant' yells the dad..... 'How did that happen?'
  10. I do hope the powers that be.....who are considering putting females is submarines......are taking note.
    Or is the NAAFI going to have a sub branch (no pun intended) of Mothercare onboard. :safe:
  11. You'll be lucky to find somewhere for a sherman on a boat never mind your leg over
  12. Not been to the States on a boat then...............? ;)

13. Or Liverpool
  14. I have,twice, but being a bit slow thats too cryptic for me
  15. Fantastic story. A little new life out of all that death.

Deployed in March, on the pill, no wonder she didn't know......

For once, there's been a bit of good news,so glad they are both safe and well.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. So,... what you're saying is...........the pill doesn't work..... I'll bear that in mind !!! :safe:
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  17. Better test all women for pregnancy before deployment.
  18. So am I correct in assuming from the above that S-B and Topstop have had wanks on boats then?
  19. Just curious what would be the case with a submarine on deployment should this happen with serving on them?

(No this isn't a don't think women should go on subs thing btw)
  20. They'll be tested before sailing I would imagine, and probably before deploying with the army now, remember where you heard it first.