Soldier Gives Birth.....At Abingdon Barracks

'The child is thought to be the first baby born at a British Army barracks'

I very much doubt that. What about all the babies born in married quarters; accommodation that was an integral part of army barracks until fairly recently.

Mr.Belvadiere said:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090304/tuk-soldier-hid-secret-baby-in-barracks-6323e80.html

How she got away with this is beyond me. Apparently she even continued with training, concealing her pregnancy with ''loose clothing''!
Was she wearing 'You cant see me clothes'? :lol:

was Nicklestack the RN midwife!!!! :wink: wink Hope no stiches were required :oops: :oops: you know how confused he gets :wink: :wink:

'The child is thought to be the first baby born at a British Army barracks' These reporters need to get a grip as I was born in the Bridge of Don Barracks home of the Gordon Highlanders in Aberdeen and that was some time ago. :evil:

Pictures of the new-born squaddie to appear in next
months Okay Magazine (sold for an undisclosed amount).
Here's a sneak preview:-

Click for the big picture of baby "Nails"

"The child is thought to be the first baby born at a British Army barracks"

Typical jorno's wordsmithing, and in usual RR style has been caught out.

Babies have been born in British Army barracks since before the British Army was formed.

Now a more interesting question would be How many babies were born on HM warships?

No not you you son of a gun!

Seadog

War Hero
The Jimmy wrote

Babies have been born in British Army barracks since before the British Army was formed.
Read the thread before wading in. Clue, check the second post. Sussex 2 clocked it was bollocks 8 hours ago.

Gash barge.

Seadog said:
The Jimmy wrote

Read the thread before wading in. Clue, check the second post. Sussex 2 clocked it was bollocks 8 hours ago.

Gash barge.
Hey seadog join the shit in gash barge where you belong otherwise shut the fcuk up

"The_Jimmy" The child is thought to be the first baby born at a British Army barracks"

Now a more interesting question would be How many babies were born on HM warships?

***FEMALE SAILOR GIVES BIRTH TO TRIPLETS ONBOARD HMS...........
IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOST SPONSORED FIRE EXERCISE WHILST
DRESSED IN A FEARNAUGHT SUIT***

(Probably get 126'd for ruining perfectly good firefighting gear)

I

In_my_day

The_Jimmy said:
PEDANT MODE ON. How can this be possible? PEDANT MODE OFF

IMD

In_my_day said:
The_Jimmy said:

IMD
Same way as in Civvy street I think.Legs appart, a lot of pushing, huffing and puffing and out it pops. :lol:

In_my_day said:
The_Jimmy said:

IMD
It happens all the time when a a dodgy contraceptive and a time machine form part of the equation..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Miscellaneous 0
D Current Affairs 4
B History 6