Soldier Gives Birth.....At Abingdon Barracks

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Mr.Belvadiere, Mar 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'The child is thought to be the first baby born at a British Army barracks'

I very much doubt that. What about all the babies born in married quarters; accommodation that was an integral part of army barracks until fairly recently.

2. She must have had a helluva beer gut to disguise that :lol:

3. Normal Army bird then. :lol:

4. It wasn't that 13 yr old again was it 8O

5. Was she wearing 'You cant see me clothes'? :lol:

6. was Nicklestack the RN midwife!!!! :wink: wink Hope no stiches were required :oops: :oops: you know how confused he gets :wink: :wink:

7. 'The child is thought to be the first baby born at a British Army barracks' These reporters need to get a grip as I was born in the Bridge of Don Barracks home of the Gordon Highlanders in Aberdeen and that was some time ago. :evil:

8. What do you think its name will be?

Barrack?
    Abby?
    Cammy?
    Arrelsie?

More suggestions please!!!

9. I have always thought 'sprog' has a nice ring to it, does anyone know the origin?

10. smelly little cnut?

11. Pictures of the new-born squaddie to appear in next
    months Okay Magazine (sold for an undisclosed amount).
    Here's a sneak preview:-

Click for the big picture of baby "Nails"
    [​IMG]

12. "The child is thought to be the first baby born at a British Army barracks"

Typical jorno's wordsmithing, and in usual RR style has been caught out.

Babies have been born in British Army barracks since before the British Army was formed.

Now a more interesting question would be How many babies were born on HM warships?

No not you you son of a gun!

13. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

The Jimmy wrote
    Read the thread before wading in. Clue, check the second post. Sussex 2 clocked it was bollocks 8 hours ago.

Gash barge.

14. Hey seadog join the shit in gash barge where you belong otherwise shut the fcuk up

15. "The_Jimmy" The child is thought to be the first baby born at a British Army barracks"

Typical jorno's wordsmithing, and in usual RR style has been caught out.

Babies have been born in British Army barracks since before the British Army was formed.

Now a more interesting question would be How many babies were born on HM warships?

***FEMALE SAILOR GIVES BIRTH TO TRIPLETS ONBOARD HMS...........
    IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOST SPONSORED FIRE EXERCISE WHILST
    DRESSED IN A FEARNAUGHT SUIT***

(Probably get 126'd for ruining perfectly good firefighting gear)

16. PEDANT MODE ON. How can this be possible? PEDANT MODE OFF

IMD

17. Same way as in Civvy street I think.Legs appart, a lot of pushing, huffing and puffing and out it pops. :lol:

18. It happens all the time when a a dodgy contraceptive and a time machine form part of the equation..