Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sol

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Just to let you know, because @soleil had been noticeably quiet of late I sent her a message to check if she was OK and she has responded in the affirmative, just had some computer issues recently and also need a bit of a break in the run up to current festive season. She is hoping to be back on board in the New Year. She also asked me to pass on her best wishes to you all.

fishhead

War Hero
I sensed @Stirlin was getting a bit uptight with one of our other contributors shortly before he dropped out of sight so perhaps he is letting his sense of humour recover for a while.

taffscrivs

War Hero
Been a few dropped out over the past 12 months, some sorely missed others less so. (Levers are you reading this?) They can't all have defected to faceache or similar surely?

slim

War Hero
Been a few dropped out over the past 12 months, some sorely missed others less so. (Levers are you reading this?) They can't all have defected to faceache or similar surely?
Levers is certainly sorely missed by the Naughty Step
The Naughty step is complaining about being isolated since Levers tossed his toys out of his pram

Latest Threads