Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soft Soft Soft. Its time to get tough in the UK

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Neue Arbiet's cleverest trick was turning Britain into a client state dependent on welfare.

47% of the population now recieve some form of benefit from the government…

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

Karma, you'd have my vote if you could stand as PM or President: the voice of reason in the ocean of ill informed opinion!

BZ Karma! :thumright: :w00t: :worship:

Oil_Slick said:
Neue Arbiet's cleverest trick was turning Britain into a client state dependent on welfare.

I dont know the stats on this slick but i agree with you to a point. When i have to go into absolute shithole addresses whilst at work and find the man and lady of the house chuffing on a fag and supping a beer whilst watching their ultra expensive mega wide screen plasma thingy and then proceeding to tell me that they are feeling poorly. ARGHHHHHHH!!

On the flipside there are many people that have to survive on benefit for one reason or another such as having a disability or having to look after a disabled relative. I sympathise with these people as they are tarred with the same brush but in their defence running about after a disabled relative and cleaning their house is indeed a full-time job.

I was a lad brought up on handouts from the government and i personally vowed i would not take any money from the government but thats just me.

D

Deleted 7

Karma said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
......I reckon, they should be deported, obv, based on certain things.

Which certain things in particular?

The devil is, as ever, in the detail...

If someone committed a bad case of assault, drugs or theft.

Obv, if they have seeked assylum, then it would have to be re-thought, HOWEVER...............is there not a part in the 'assylum' rules thingy that the UK can reject a seeker, IF IT IS FOUND that the person in question, could seek assylum in another country???????

I know 2 people who were rejected for assylum in the UK based on the above, so they fecked off to Holland................5yrs later, they have citizenship and very well paid jobs.

Actually, I may think of doing that myself!

mattbea

Banned
thing is though what about some people wrongly convicted... i do think about everybody i know seems to say bring hanging back for big criminals/murder/paedophilia and i agree as long as there is 100% proof that person commited that crime, prison sentences definitely should be longer though but you can actually class spitting at somebody is assault or a night out having a laugh with ladies could turn to be sexual harrasment and so imagine mistakingly doing that on a night out after a few drinks and end up in prison for something, or wrongly convicted then you would love to be treated in prison as non-human rights it must be tough... i know people who know how to get away with allsorts just using certain rights they have, usually hear of the "no comment"... try youtube.com and watch macintyre's underworld, big criminals but out of prison! mad

ex_rubberdagger said:
Oil_Slick said:

I dont know the stats on this slick but i agree with you to a point. When i have to go into absolute shithole addresses whilst at work and find the man and lady of the house chuffing on a fag and supping a beer whilst watching their ultra expensive mega wide screen plasma thingy and then proceeding to tell me that they are feeling poorly. ARGHHHHHHH!!

On the flipside there are many people that have to survive on benefit for one reason or another such as having a disability or having to look after a disabled relative. I sympathise with these people as they are tarred with the same brush but in their defence running about after a disabled relative and cleaning their house is indeed a full-time job.

I was a lad brought up on handouts from the government and i personally vowed i would not take any money from the government but thats just me.

I vote for my mate for position in this shite govt for getting the scroungers back to work.

We sat sitting there the other day and I told him they told me I have had a silent heart attack.

He told me there is nothing wrong with you if I can walk the trails etc.

Bad thing I did was to draw my private pension early all because I couldn't work anymore.

Now I pay for everything. Two pounds over the limit they tell me.

At the hospital the shite are banging on the window demanding payment for the taxi fare unable to get the bus of course.

The chemo treatment patients are dragging on the fags outside the hospital doors. What a waste of fecking money just go home and OD on fags and vodka and save the treatment for those who really fight to stay alive.

Walking friend of mine her brother was pushed down the stairs when he was a prison officer. Now crippled still fighting his case, and the scum pleaded depression because the naughty people locked him away.