Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My poor wife is now suffering with Seasonal Obsessive Disease.
    She cant pass a shop without going in and browsing for presents etc and its causing great angnst and termoil in the Gearing household.

I know what prezzys I have to buy but being a woman she has to spend hours choosing etc.

I upset her by suggesting we just send gift vouchers so the family/friends can choose their own gifts.

I experienced incoming and have now gone to work for a rest from it.
    Anybody out there having the same grief?
  2. Yep, shot the wife and moved in with the girlfriend. Peace has now descended and all is well with the world. Just waiting for the port and stilton and can't wait for 2008.

Pressies are in the catalogue if any buggers want to choose - lots of recall goodies from China going cheap.

Might get the kids an Ebay account so they can bid for what they want with their pocket money!

Ah bliss....
  3. Had same probs, told better half I will go on own to sort out gifts. She is still laughing cruel *******. Bah humbug.
  4. No such problems here, we (that is she who must be obeyed and I) decided some time ago, sod the stress, aggro etc of having to have a good time at Christmas (Ve haff vays off making you happy), buy presents, eat till we burst and booze until we drop. We just relax have good food and drink in moderation and let the rest of the world go mad. Easy.