Socks

rikbones

Lantern Swinger
I'm hoping this does't come across as too bone, but i'm off to Raleigh on Sunday, and i've been double checking over my inventory for the kit list. Where it says underwear 7 sets does that mean you have to take your own socks as well? I'm obviously taking some socks to go with my casual wear but do you get issued socks as well? I've used the search facility but can't seem to find anything.

Thanks

You will get three types of socks:

Socks, White PT.
Socks, Black Thin.
Socks, Black Pusser's.

The pusser's ones are awesome and protect you from AIDS and everything, there is only one type of sock better on Earth, but they are very hard to come by and to utter so much as a whisper of their name and they shall vanish for ever in a puff of smoke, they are of course the holy grail of socks: Socks, Cream Thermal, Extreme Cold Weather.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Was grasshopper not bare foot when he done his training? No need for socks, I'm sure you'll meet someone to clean up your mess.

rikbones

Lantern Swinger
2_deck_dash said:
You will get three types of socks:

Socks, White PT.
Socks, Black Thin.
Socks, Black Pusser's.

The pusser's ones are awesome and protect you from AIDS and everything, there is only one type of sock better on Earth, but they are very hard to come by and to utter so much as a whisper of their name and they shall vanish for ever in a puff of smoke, they are of course the holy grail of socks: Socks, Cream Thermal, Extreme Cold Weather.
Thanks mate :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
seenoffteefcuk The Gash Barge 23
A Diamond Lil's 40