soccer!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by ateohwun, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Martin Jol for Chelsea????

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

2. Chelsea for the bin?

3. It's FOOTBALL :blob6:

4. What is soccer? Is it something the yanks meddle with?

I know all about football though. :)

5. IT IS NOT SOCCER.

It is Association Football.

Even the TV pundits call it Soccer sometimes.

If you want to live in the USA away you go then.

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

6. '' The special one '' would have been at home here....always dripping. :rendeer: :rendeer:

7. FOOTBALL! :withstupid:

8. It's football when Arsenal play, it's crap for everyone else or indeed soccer... :hockey: :dwarf:

9. I think you'll find it is actually BORING when the Arse play ;)

10. Chelsea have launched a new aftershave called the "Special One", made by U GO BOSS!!!

11. lol...Aggravating yes.....boring nope...[​IMG]

12. You big clubs don't know what football is. Rotherham United, the home of football. :thumright:

13. Where is that exactly on a map?[​IMG]

14. To be honest I agree to a point with Dan. At least it's about the football, not about the money! :)

15. Soccer = a sport played by effeminate englishmen and thieving South Americans, who have trumped up the sport into ranges normally reserved for deities...

Football = a sport played in America where (usually) only one or two players actually touch the ball with their foot and involves padding.

I remain,
    the tongue in cheek Yank

16. Dead right, it was 'boring' beating Tottenham once again and 'boring' watching them leave the ground before the end once again. :)

Come on you gunners.

17. What? No one willing to draw sword and avenge the slight the dastardly Yank has done to English Football? For Shame.

18. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Mate, you lot don't play football, what you call football is like Rugby for kids. :bball:

19. We are, indeed, having a quite shocking start to the season :(

20. I couldn't agree more :w00t: