Soap dish

Tristan said:
If I am taking shower gel to basic do I still need to take a soap dish?
You are not allowed to use gel during basic training only soap may be used. You will be expected to drop the soap on a regular basis so that you can be taught how best to respond to being attacked from the rear :p

slim said:
Tristan said:
You are not allowed to use gel during basic training only soap may be used. You will be expected to drop the soap on a regular basis so that you can be taught how best to respond to being attacked from the rear :p
By the Raleigh buttfucker. Moi.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Tristan said:
Your a bawbag, fcuk off with your wah you attention seeking fcuking mong kock muncher!!!! :roll: Have you been taking a tip from Tim?

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
slim said:
Tristan said:
O I was hoping it would be you. Hello sexy.

Tristan said:
slim said:
Tristan said:
Don't try any small talk, I'll arserape you to see you off not forge a relationship.

Tristan said:
slim said:
Tristan said:
Don't try any small talk, I'll arserape you to see you off not forge a relationship.
O come on big boy it wont make you any less of a man to want me as your life partner. We could have a dog. One other than your wife.

Tristan said:
Tristan said:
slim said:
Tristan said:
O come on big boy it wont make you any less of a man to want me as your life partner. We could have a dog. One other than your wife.
Why in God's name would I consider you? If I was going to go the way of civil ceremony it wouldn't be with a spunkdribble like you would it? You're aiming far to high with me, I'm afraid I'm way out of your league. I suggest you try Mattbea or Chicogiz who are more your level, then you could shack up in Botton and make cakes.

Arserape is for my benefit not yours and if you do find yourself liking it, I'll simply donkeypunch you into lifelessness.

Tristan said:
Tristan said:
slim said:
Tristan said:
Why in God's name would I consider you? If I was going to go the way of civil ceremony it wouldn't be with a spunkdribble like you would it? You're aiming far to high with me, I'm afraid I'm way out of your league. I suggest you try Mattbea or Chicogiz who are more your level, then you could shack up in Botton and make cakes.

Arserape is for my benefit not yours and if you do find yourself liking it, I'll simply donkeypunch you into lifelessness.

SO there wont be reach round then?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dr.Zoidberg said:
witsend said:
Your a bawbag, fcuk off with your wah you attention seeking fcuking mong kock muncher!!!! :roll: Have you been taking a tip from Tim?
I know I'm a tit but I've got nothing on this fella :eek:
Fair enough, but I'm not saying sorry ya kockwatcher!!!!!! :wink:

Rookie-WWFC

Lantern Swinger
gel is fine, also if nails is still around tell him we're not allowed salvia i know he was asking before, the drugs policy now says we're not allowed to seek any hallucinogenic affect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Diamond Lil's 4
Leo_Tonge Diamond Lil's 42
B Submariners 84