Soap dish

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Tristan, Jul 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If I am taking shower gel to basic do I still need to take a soap dish?
  2. Yes, you have to put the gel into the dish as you aren't allowed bottles in the shower, plastic or otherwise in case you cut your feet.
  3. You are not allowed to use gel during basic training only soap may be used. You will be expected to drop the soap on a regular basis so that you can be taught how best to respond to being attacked from the rear :p
  4. By the Raleigh buttfucker. Moi.
  5. NNNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Here we go again!!!! :roll:
  6. the staff there are supposed to have fingers the size of richmond sausages, you will be dropping your soap more than others
  7. It's nothing to worry about though, it only hurts the first time, it's a rite of passage. Literally.
  8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Your a bawbag, fcuk off with your wah you attention seeking fcuking mong kock muncher!!!! :roll: Have you been taking a tip from Tim?
  9. O I was hoping it would be you. Hello sexy.
  10. Don't try any small talk, I'll arserape you to see you off not forge a relationship.
  11. watch out for his fingers........fckin massive
  12. I know I'm a tit but I've got nothing on this fella :eek:
  13. O come on big boy it wont make you any less of a man to want me as your life partner. We could have a dog. One other than your wife.
  14. Why in God's name would I consider you? If I was going to go the way of civil ceremony it wouldn't be with a spunkdribble like you would it? You're aiming far to high with me, I'm afraid I'm way out of your league. I suggest you try Mattbea or Chicogiz who are more your level, then you could shack up in Botton and make cakes.

Arserape is for my benefit not yours and if you do find yourself liking it, I'll simply donkeypunch you into lifelessness.

15. SO there wont be reach round then?
  16. I can't believe you fcuking remembered that :lol: :lol:
  17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Fair enough, but I'm not saying sorry ya kockwatcher!!!!!! :wink:
  18. Wasn't expecting you to :)
  19. gel is fine, also if nails is still around tell him we're not allowed salvia i know he was asking before, the drugs policy now says we're not allowed to seek any hallucinogenic affect.
  20. Tristan,What branch are you aiming for,