So you want to be a Royal Marine?

slim

War Hero
Toffiekipper said:
WTF is this! I came for help but instead had you childish lot hurling so much stale crap at my post.

Is there anyone in the RM who can help or are you all just unhelpful spam whores?

Complete sense of humour failure. rejected as unsuitable for RM officer. Suggest you try Blues and Royals.
 

Bergen

ADC
Toffiekipper said:
WTF is this! I came for help but instead had you childish lot hurling so much stale crap at my post.

Is there anyone in the RM who can help or are you all just unhelpful spam whores?


We're mainly childish and unhelpful spam whores who delight in hurling stale crap. There are odd ones like Nutty_Bag who will offer sound and reasonable advice. When you've finished your little tantrum and mummy has put teddy back in your crib....start asking.

Oh....any chance of making that Union Flag a little bigger........can't quite see it.
 
Why does my signature intimidate you?

Anyway lads, I am not trying to be a sour ass but expected some real Royal Marines to answer, not some turnip answer that looked like a rejecting reply.

But on a serious note, is nutty_bag the only one who acts serious to people in need? Is this forum for continuous jokes?
 

Bergen

ADC
bindu said:
I am serious I love you ,and I am an -ex marine.

Bindu

Spent some time in the chatroom with Nutty Bag and a few others tonight talking with one of 3rd Commando Brigade in Lashk Ghar in Afghanistan. He sent some photographs of his section, all with beards, standing around a LWB with a 50 cal mounted on top; just back from a 3 week patrol and surprised to hear that Saddam had been lynched. The boys looked like the LRDG but they are good in good spirits and it was great to talk with them.

Rosy has the pics and hopefully she will be able to post them.

RM
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
Bergen said:
Toffiekipper said:
WTF is this! I came for help but instead had you childish lot hurling so much stale crap at my post.

Is there anyone in the RM who can help or are you all just unhelpful spam whores?


We're mainly childish and unhelpful spam whores who delight in hurling stale crap. There are odd ones like Nutty_Bag who will offer sound and reasonable advice. When you've finished your little tantrum and mummy has put teddy back in your crib....start asking.

Oh....any chance of making that Union Flag a little bigger........can't quite see it.


[email protected] You SARCASTIC barsteward bergs
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
Bergen said:
bindu said:
I am serious I love you ,and I am an -ex marine.

Bindu

Spent some time in the chatroom with Nutty Bag and a few others tonight talking with one of 3rd Commando Brigade in Lashk Ghar in Afghanistan. He sent some photographs of his section, all with beards, standing around a LWB with a 50 cal mounted on top; just back from a 3 week patrol and surprised to hear that Saddam had been lynched. The boys looked like the LRDG but they are good in good spirits and it was great to talk with them.

Rosy has the pics and hopefully she will be able to post them.

definately want to see them mate. PM you late on

RM
 

nutty_bag

War Hero
Toffiekipper said:
Why does my signature intimidate you?

Anyway lads, I am not trying to be a sour ass but expected some real Royal Marines to answer, not some turnip answer that looked like a rejecting reply.

But on a serious note, is nutty_bag the only one who acts serious to people in need? Is this forum for continuous jokes?

Believe me when i say this young man, you are talking to real Royal marines on this particular thread, and some........Me serious, your having a giraffe mate!!
 

Hawkeye

Lantern Swinger
Toffiekipper said:
Why does my signature intimidate you?

Anyway lads, I am not trying to be a sour ass but expected some real Royal Marines to answer, not some turnip answer that looked like a rejecting reply.

But on a serious note, is nutty_bag the only one who acts serious to people in need? Is this forum for continuous jokes?

Kipper
In the words of the immortal poet "If you can't take a joke don't join"
 

Floppyjocky

Badgeman
Obviously my plan for this thread hasn't worked very well. The idea was to stop repeated threads being created asking the same questions and provide useful info for potential recruits. This one has just developed into an unhelpful post fest.

It doesn't bother me, most plans change when the first shot is fired. I'll unsticky it and it can go alongside the others.
 

Latest Threads

Top